$20 bucks.. want it?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TopgunZX, Jun 9, 2010.

1. TopgunZX

TopgunZX iYo vivo en el Internet!

I recently lost my job. So i am going back to college to further my knowledge. Although i have another job interview in like 20 minutes, so i have to leave like now. But, write a 5 paragraph essay on erasing illegally downloaded music on a friends computer, before the cops come and arrest him. You can use words like fuck and shit. 1st person. 5 paragraphs to 1.5 pages. Need it done by 6am tomorrow. Will pay $15 bucks. just paste the essay as a post. The first guy to reply gets the job. I will promise the money as soon as its done, and once i get back.
    Thank you!

2. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Wait.. what?

3. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

be more specific dood... do you want us to write that it is bad to do that? why its good to do that? how he wont get fucked in the ass?

4. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

" It's nice to have the real CD, but the music is what the consumer is paying for and better sound quality (which is suspect because most downloads are of fine quality), art work, and insert information aren't worth $15 or $20. " This demonstrates the sentiment displayed by many people today, musicians or not, who feel that digital music is the wave of the future and trying to stop it is pointless. It's not only the public who disagrees with the record companies, but many of their own artists have problems with what they are doing. As much as they may have tried, no one has ever been able to stop innovation. People have been upset with high prices of CDs and the music industry in general for years. Instead they go after the casual downloader who is making no major dent in the sales of these companies' products. File-sharing is the future of music and record companies can either keep fighting it in vain, or accept that it's here and find a way to use it to their advantage. The record industry seems to want to make an example and scare everyone by going after average Joes. According to some people, downloading today reflects peoples' ethics. Another part of the bill calls for to stop the sale of copy-protected CDs without labeling them as such because some customers have had trouble playing these CDs on their computers. In many cases, a person will download a song or two because they have the means to, and then if they like it, they will go out and buy the CD. "Plus, music lovers have been unable to convert these music files to MP3s, a legal action," said Brownback. File-sharing is finally a way for the public to have some power and hopefully in the future, record companies will realize that they will have to work with it to create a better music industry. What type of ethics does this demonstrate? The industry hopes the suits, which seek as much as $150,000 per violation, will deter computer users from engaging in what the record industry considers illegal file-swapping. You can't see them coming; there's no warning shot across your bow.

During my research for this paper, I came across an article written by Janis Ian, a recording artist of the seventies. She has taken the devil’s advocate and stated that downloading is actually good for artists. Ian says that when Napster was running, she polled persons that came to her site, and asked how many of them came because of downloading her songs? She wound up with about 100 a month, and of those approximately 15% bought one of her compact discs. Many stated that they never would have bought her CD otherwise. Some had never even heard of her before sampling her songs.

They recording industry has succeeded in making downloading illegal. They have even been successful in subpoenaing companies to give up names of their employees suspected of illegal downloading. They are now trying to hold ISP’s (Internet Service Providers) accountable for the illegal downloading of consumers. The RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) is just a lobbying group, meaning that they are permitted to make large contributions to politicians and their parties, but now that is how politics works, isn’t it? Though it makes one wonder how many of these court rulings are actually unbiased?

So back to the question, why do people download? I believe many want to sample new music. Some want music that is no longer in circulation, or just hard to find. You cannot even get good music on the radio anymore. Stations keep playing the same top ten songs over and over every hour, by the end of the week I never want to hear the song again. Then there are those people like me who hear an awesome song from an artist, but are afraid to buy the entire compact disc for just one song. Twenty dollars is a lot of money for an experiment.

5. Zeke

In the past ten years Internet music sharing has become a huge issue in the recording industry. Recording companies are in mass hysteria, claiming that file swapping is destroying their album sales; and greatly hurting the artists. Music consumers are justifying their actions by stating that album prices are outrageously high. The record industry is trying to compromise with their new paid sites. Despite the industries ‘thoughtfulness,’ these sites are just as much if not more expensive than buying the albums right off the shelves. Until record companies can offer us a reasonable alternative to free downloading, we will continue.

A main issue of consumers, concerning this debate, is the offensive price set on compact discs. Instead of spending nearly twenty dollars per compact disc, consumers are finding it much more reasonable to illegally download the songs they want. The risk is very minimal. Many people do not even realize what they are doing is wrong. The rewards are outweighing the consequences.

Consumers are lazy and very cost-effective. We want to lounge in our comfortable office chairs and download free music, instead of having to go to the store and pay nearly twenty dollars on an album that is garbage.

Also your title says twenty dollars but your only offering fifteen?

6. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

So do your homework because you were too lazy to not procrastinate and you'll pay us 20(15?) dollars.

7. TopgunZX

Just got back... It all went well. Maybe I'll get the job, and if i do, this paper was worthless. If not, then good, it wasn't worthless. Thanks Zeke, your essay is pretty good. I'll give ya 20 bucks, whats your paypal address?

8. TopgunZX

wait a second... where have i seen this before: "http://www.exampleessays.com/viewpaper/32984.html" First result in google for illegal music essay (Did that to make sure this is authentic). I now have time, so i can write my own, but i won't as i'm pretty sure i'll get the job. BUT, since i already posted this thread, the offer still stands. $20 bucks to anyone who can write an essay (more of a story actually, about "erasing illegally downloaded music on a friends computer, before the cops come and arrest him") Must be done by 6am PACIFIC time. leave your pay pal address on the end of your post too.
    Thanks
    (thanks Zeke for almost ripping me off)
    EDIT: this is a story, so make your own shit up. Not really an essay.

9. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE FUCK DA POLICE

10. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Give zeke the money!

11. TopgunZX

Too late.. oh well. I wrote my own.

12. Zeke

You owe me!

13. angry biker

angry biker Detective

You said you would pay him!

So pay him...or was it just a scam

14. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No Zeke went blackman on him and stole an essay.

15. TopgunZX

Yeah... You can't steal an essay. Even though I didn't say that in the OP, it's pretty much common sense that you don't steal an essay.

16. Zeke

fag

17. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nigger

18. angry biker

angry biker Detective

well, now we all know never to do buisness with topgun!

19. Zeke

yes sir, we shall commence dday on you when you least realize it!

20. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Yes, we will storm your nearst beach with thousands of soldiers willing to die for the cause!!!