Alexwall sub-admin application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Alexwall, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexwall

Alexwall Member

Name: Alexwall/Alexwall";quit
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55684109
    Server: [BB]Surf​

I think I should be accepted because I have been playing on the server for quite a while now(/played says
    12 days, 23 hours, 23 minutes) I think most people on the server know me and are at least acquaintances if not friends. I am very active on the surf server as well as other [BB] servers(when others are on) I have helped [BB] itself by donating to become platinum as well as buying some cubes and title cards. If someone needs help for a stage on a map I am always willing to re-do the stage for them or spectate them and give them advice. As far as punishments go I have a bit of a rough history, I do not have many actual punishments however I do have a bit of warnings. I am normally on the server from ~1100 to 2000+ CST(can vary though) I look forward to helping moderate [BB] and maybe even be promoted to [BB]Admin in the future! Thanks for reading my application!

2. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

I wouldn't have him for admin, nor sub-admin as he harasses me constantly.

Ulapin and Fishy like this.
  3. Fishy

Fishy Member

Trolling aside, I don't believe Alex would be a good choice for staff at all. In game, he is always harassing the younger players (in greater ways than even I would), and has in the past claimed to have explicit pictures of under-aged players, though would deny it if confronted again, which in itself is illegal in most developed countries and widely frowned upon.

Brinker and Bill Nye like this.
  4. Alexwall

Alexwall Member

Hmm I don't remember making any of those claims

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I think as your punishment history is pretty extensive, and you had 2 punishments in September, will need to deny for time being. Would advise re-applying once you've gone 2-3 months without a punishment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.