Banned for no rp reason

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by jakethesnake, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

What happend is the mayor needed help so I went in and got killed, about a minite later on the radio the mayor called for backup and he typed (/cr HELP). Then went in and saw peaple breaking in. So what I did is started shooting and got banned, so why was I banned for nrl? :'( Come on it's my favorite server! (8000 tokens is how much I have, im on there alot).

2. George

George Active Member

"Banned for no rp reason"??? You are never banned for an RP reason, if you break an RP rule you are arrested and dealt within RP. If you break a server rule then you get a ban.

3. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I did not break a rule. He used /cr. He was mayor calling me for help, I can't not help him, i'd get demoted.

4. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

You already posted a thread just like this the other day, what makes you think you'll be unbanned after making this thread?

5. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I forgot to put he used /cr the other day. Thats important.

6. kristoferjm

kristoferjm New Member

This is actually a 'NLR' situation. Basically Jakethesnake went up to the Mayor's Office, got killed, then got requested back (Through /cr), and he went back up to the Mayor's Office, and got banned. No this is not a 'misunderstood' situation either. I talked to Bob Smackaloaf (The one who banned him) about this, and he specifically said that he feels that even if you are requested back, it is still breaking NLR.

Looks like he is unbanned now, though, but I still don't want myself or others getting banned because we don't know exactly how that particular admin feels about the rules.

7. za090

za090 New Member

your never banned for a RP reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.