Chaco's [BB] Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Chaco #11, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaco #11

Chaco #11 [BB] Admin Admin

• Name
      • Chaco #11
    • SteamID
      • STEAM_0:0:96102518
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for and given role
      • Skill Surf - Sub-Admin
    • Why you think you should be accepted for this role.
      • Over the past few months, I've been investing large amounts of time into [BB]. Over the summer, I was offered the role of MVP on [BB] and was very honored to take on a staff position within the community. I do realize within the time I've been MVP, I've only had one successful punishment given to a user, however, I'm connected to a [BB] server very often and fear one day that a certain player will attempt to be humorous and entertain the server in a way that is in violation of set community rules, and when a punishment vote is set out by myself, players will vote negatively in order to protect their entertainment and keep it going. I occasionally pull a Kaiden and tend to be AFK every now and then to surf the internet with Garry's Mod opened and connected to a [BB] server in the background. Even with MVP, I listen to voice chat in the background whilst watching YouTube videos and such to monitor the server usually around late afternoons. Having more responsibility within the [BB] community is very intriguing to myself as I feel I can take on that responsibility and contribute to [BB] furthermore than what I currently have in the past. I'm known to pretty much all the active users within [BB] at the moment, and believe I've created a reputation for myself within the community that would reflect highly to new users and old users.

I do appreciate you taking the time to read over my application. It isn't perfect, but I certainly have put some thought into this over the past few weeks. If any further information is required to complete my application, feel free to give me a shout!

Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  2. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

This is totally cool. +1 rep

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

This should have been an easy yes, but on multiple occasions as MVP you've baited people to get an angry reaction out of them, which you were successful in. We've discussed it and you agreed it wasn't befitting an MVP, let alone an Admin. I think need to get some distance from those events, so I'd encourage applying again later in the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.