Connecticut Died

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by John Brown, Nov 5, 2011.

1. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

My power has been out since saturday, at a friends who just got power. Hopefully ill have it back soon.

Ps. I have battlefield 3 for pc waiting to be installed. Neeed internet.

2. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Yeah bro I heard on the news like 160,000 are still without power, Connecticut light & power or whatever are such tools. "WELL GUYS THIS WASN'T A SMALL STORM, SO DON'T BLAME US FOR BEING SLOW" meanwhile the hurricane, and the 20 feet of snow you get every year are nothing. Take the ferry to LI, we have power.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

You're all done for.

4. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Haha wow, yea my family back in Connecticut is having the same problem in some areas. My aunt still doesn't have power. Though honestly I would take a no-power Connecticut over Florida any day. Especially since generators aren't that expensive.

5. John Brown

Yea the lines connected to my house got ripped down. Ill post some pictures of the destruction when i get back to the interwebs. But yea cl&p is so understaffed and unprepared its ridiculous, not to mention everyone in CT is an asshole and doesnt know how to handle the situation, like powering generators in their houses and dieing from co2 posioning and driving like an asshole in the snow. Errbody stupid.

6. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

Hope everything resolves itself fully soon.

7. John Brown

I've been back since Sunday, Don't worry. :p Some of the town is still out though as well as some towns around me still 20-50% out still.