[ACCEPTED] Crafting Window Multi Select

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by flash31939, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flash31939

flash31939 Nightmare Sub Admin

It becomes tedious having to type out whatever item your trying to use and find it 4 times just to craft one dust. I was hoping that it would be possible to integrate the system that we use to select multiple crates at a time into the crafting window so as to allow the player to select the 4 items that they want to craft all at once.

Lightning likes this.
  2. Malice

Malice New Member

I think that's a good idea. Also i think the items need to be valuable from it considering i just spent about 20 min and 110 items to get a conehead. I think it should be the high chance for unusual with white dust (36 items destroyed). Then there should be a automatic unusual and good chance at the next tier of items like legendary or whatever at the infinity dust (around 108 items destroyed)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  3. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

Im super thankfull for the new crafting system and its the best but i agree with nightmare. Teddi you went through 5 maps to start unboxing thats 30 mins for 5 times thats alot of course u ahd alot of items but it took me 19 minutes to finish mine. I would like to see this but i understand that we just got this so if this isnt added or not soon all fine with me but you know.

4. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

i like that but thats why its a chance and it might be good for that but that just takes out the thrill and excitment to where wow i just used 108 items for another unsual yay. everyone would have one instead of the thrill. so i wouldnt really enjoy changing that but thats up to them. Also if it is 108 items most of the items we get rid of we try not to get rid of what we want so if u did sorry but its the risk thats fun not just doing it for the unsual then its no fun but thats my opinion.

Killermon likes this.
  5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

While there's no plan to state the odds, the odds of getting an unusual are significantly higher than plain old unboxing crates.

Lightning likes this.
  6. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

We should also add, the headgear you can get from the crafting system is significantly more varied than what you get from the crates ( It will also give you access to headgear that is otherwise inaccessible).

Also, all items crafted will have the 'crafted' rarity - some don't at the moment, so that will be fixed and any items that are crafted will be corrected.

Lightning likes this.
  7. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

Added this; should be live on the server on the next map change.

The multi-select behaviour took a bit for me to get it to what I wanted it to be. Basically, when you select multiple items, it will proceed to fill the slots to the right, and then down from the slot you selected (It will also attempt a best match).

If you have feedback on the crafting system, please put it in a separate thread.

NeverReady and Lightning like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.