FireBlade ︻デ═一 - [BB] Surf Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by FireBlade ︻デ═一 -, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireBlade ︻デ═一 -

FireBlade ︻デ═一 - New Member

Name:FireBlade ︻デ═一 -
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34598059
    Skill Surf/Sub-Admin
    Why:
    I believe I am fit for this role for numerous reasons!
    and before I start, no i don't have alot of server time, but I have been playing daily usually just about an hour to two a day because of school but I am always on at night as said below 9pm-10pm sometimes 11, on weekends when I don't have sports I am on all day!
    Server Time:
    2 days, 10 hours, 14 minutes and counting this moment, and I plan to be more and more on this server because how much i love this surf server! And love the people in it, they're al great people and I want to do this to find a way to "protect and server them!":)

1. I believe I am fit for this role because I am mature when it comes to situations that need to be stopped
    2. Sometimes there no admins on when people come in while i'm on and break rules that could be ballpitted for and other punishments
    3. If I was an admin I wouldn't abuse
    4. I would help anyone in need!
    5. I am on alot
    6. I like to try to keep the peace in things (relating back to reason 2) I would keep the server from going into complete madness and keeping people from getting mad
    7. I would do a reasonable punishment with like is said no abuse!
    8. A very good amount of people in the server that come on daily know me and like me!!
    9. I am a very likeable person
    10. I have 0 punishments! other than being kicked for being AFK a few times
    11. I am a platnium member!
    12. I have been an on various different servers! all of them shut down which is why I'm not any more but I do have mod/admin experiences
    13. When I like servers! such as the [BB] server I get devoted to help out with anything that's needed and I just really like to get envoled especially this server, which has been my favorite of all time honestly
    A good amount of players with tons of play time on this server know I am on constantly and everything like that, and I am a new member to the threads but i've been playing the server a good amount... Hopefully haha.
    I normally get on around 6-8pm PDT depending on wheather i have a sport or not. I absolutly love this server, ever since i got back on gmod this was the only server I would play! And I personally love the people on this server and I feel like if i could do something for them like keeping this server safe from rule breakers then I would be greatful! :) Thank you for taking your time to read my application! Hope you guys like it <3 :p:D:)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. harrisns

harrisns New Member

Fire would be a great admin! He helps players that are in need. He is a well known player on the server, mostly because of how nice he is :p

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

You didn't follow the format, so...

NeverReady likes this.
  4. Bill Nye

Bill Nye New Member

Yeah, you need to follow the format. You can look at the other accepted applications to get them.

5. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

This one seems a little rushed. You didn't follow the format as others have pointed out and you joined the forums only today.
    A little more forum and in-game presence might do you some good.

6. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I honestly can't remember if I've ever seen you in game before.

7. FireBlade ︻デ═一 -

nobody told me there was a format, i'll change it and clean it up right now, I'll put game time and yes I just joined forum's

8. Bill Nye

Bill Nye New Member

I still believe that this was very rushed, as you just joined the forums yesterday.

Brinker likes this.
  9. FireBlade ︻デ═一 -

that's awkward... I was trying to reply but just realized I reported the message... How is it rushed? mines longer than yours! And yeah I Joined the forums yesterday, not the server I joined the server A good amount ago

10. FireBlade ︻デ═一 -

When are you usually on RaZoRaK?

11. NeverReady

You didn't follow the format at first, seeming like you kind of rushed to make it rather than look at some of the
    accepted applications and see what they included and why they were chosen. And then it seems as if you joined
    the forums only to post the application, nothing more.

And two days of playtime isn't really enough (in my opinion) to want to apply as a Sub-Admin.

12. FireBlade ︻デ═一 -

Alright, I understand, I can see how it seems rush considering the fact I join the forum's yesterday, My play time is spaned out between 2 months - 3months Almost everyday, but I see, I'll try my hardest to get on more, and is there any suggestions I can get for Being an active member on the forums? Even if I don't get subadmin i'm in it to be a more active member for this server, then maybe in the future be a subadmin, :)thank you for the clearification

13. NeverReady

Reporting mic spammers certainly helps out the server for when admins can't be on.
    You can also just get involved with posts in general although it's not like it's required.

14. FireBlade ︻デ═一 -

okay thank you! how do I report a Mic spammer? cause ther'es one on right now haha

15. NeverReady

I'll PM you about it so I don't clutter the thread up anymore. :^)

16. Fishy

Fishy Member

Imma go ahead and bump this since Kaiden never accepted or denied it.

17. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

O whoops, denied in this case then. Not sure I've seen you on much lately myself but could be timezone, would say continue posting/playing etc and can go from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.