Hi, It's me.

Discussion in 'The Door' started by TheBlackShadowOfGod, Jan 1, 2013.

1. TheBlackShadowOfGod

TheBlackShadowOfGod New Member

Hello BB,

I'm TheBlackShadowOfGod, or Gaetan (have fun trying to pronounce that correctly). I'm 17 years old and I'm from another community which I believe I can't name here.
    I live in Belgium, Antwerp which is about 1/2 hours away from Limburg, where some good friends of me live, one of them is 7rozen_7ear.
    I mostly join Mumble when I'm playing TTT with 7rozen, but I don't really talk alot as my English pronunciation is just terrible imo.
    Also please note that my English grammar can be really bad sometimes

I currently study accountancy on school, and I still have 2 years to go untill university D;.
    I also really love to see a good movie now and then, so if you have any suggestions feel free :). (only comedy and action though ;3)

Actually I never planned to buy GMod, I didn't even buy it. I received it as a gift from a friend of 7rozen, who also lives in Limburg.
    I never ever build anything in GMod, and yes I known, that's mainly where the game is made for. So, I really suck at building. But that shouldn't be a problem here.

I joined this community because of Joey Skylynx, because he asked me and 7rozen in Mumble.
    Like 7rozen_7ear_ also said in his thread, I really like the way this community handles with its members, new or not.
    Every member is really friendly and social to new members, trying to guide them around and giving alot of usefull information to promote the community (Joey).

In general I'm really not a huge fan of TTT, but meh. It surely can be fun sometimes :)

I then got intrested in LUA, and making a gamemode. Which I never actually did.
    I'm not pro at LUA, I just know how it works, I guess.

Anyway, that was about it.
    See you on the servers, or Mumble I guess :)

Ciao!

2. 7rozen_7ear_

7rozen_7ear_ New Member

Welcome to BB, BlackShadowOfGod! You finally managed to log in, after some troubles, on New Year's day/night/morning/whatever!

3. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

Athene? TTTT to you man!

4. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Welcome!

5. candle jack

candle jack New Member

Welcome! I'm glad you joined!