juniot sub-admin application v70

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Junior, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

Sub-Admin App
    junior(t)
    STEAM_0:0:99051468
    Any applicable server (Platinum/Surf servers)
    Why I feel like I should be accepted? I've been an MVP player for around eight months, and there's been a few spots I've been missing and a few spots I haven't but recently I've been playing more. There's not really much to do as an MVP otherwise sandbox/ballpit members with a vote, even though no one really talks with their mic anymore. I try to stick to helping any players I see, not just telling them to press F1 or /menu because I figure a lot of newer surfers don't bother to read a full paragraph about it, such as helping them with strafing, sticking to ramps properly, and flicking. I try my best to stay with the community, because I know that there's great memories to come, no matter how far I fall back. Compared to 2016 Junior, I learnt how to properly communicate with people, not screaming, yelling, or being obnoxious whenever I had the chance, because I know you all hated that at the time > : ) It's been an awesome time over the years on this server and I plan to stick with it for many more. Thanks for reading, and have a good one.

2. jameszedex

jameszedex New Member

+1 Good friend would recommend. Good with moderating and resolving conflicts

Junior likes this.
  3. Jr6150

Jr6150 [BB] Admin Admin

+1

Kaiden and Junior like this.
  4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Junior likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.