[ACCEPTED] !list

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Junior, May 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

opens a menu like the votemap menu and lays out all maps on the server. also an option to set favourite on a map to show a star or something instead of searching for it before a map gets all votes?

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I've intended for /maps (or !list in this case) to open the votemap menu, so this is something that can certainly be done. Filtering could be interesting to implement, but in no way impossible.

Kaiden and Junior like this.
  3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

This is now live, you can do /maps, /list or /maplist and it'll show you the current list of maps available to play (although you can't vote). I've also added the ability for you to favourite maps and these will sort themselves automatically to the top of the list when a votemap panel is opened.

This is a change to all live servers, so all servers benefit from it directly and not just Surf. It's also cross-compatible with each server so Surf Easy + 2-6 will work without issue, likewise Surf + TTT + DR will all work accordingly as well.

I was planning on adding some animation stuff to this but felt it was starting to drag on a bit too long, but I've changed the colour of the bar in the meantime so that way it's less jarring.

Junior and Kaiden like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.