Mallow's (my) Moderator Application for Skilled Surf (Easy)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Mallow, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mallow

Mallow New Member

Steam name: Mallow
    Steam ID: 0:0:112662881
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Server I am Requesting to be given the Moderator Role: Skill Surf [Easier Maps]

Hello (whoever is reading)! I've been with the server listed for a while now, but if I'm not recognized it's because I had a period where I was simply dealing with other thing's IRL that were very urgent, I hope you understand. :)

But anyways, I suppose I should get into the reasons As to why I would like to apply for this role.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I've notice that every now and then, Some people join that are very Toxic, Offensive, or Malicious. My goal is to create a safe, Positive so that everyone, Noobies and Veterans alike will have a pleasant experience, And will be as Positive and friendly as possible.

2. If needed, I will be there to enforce punishment for a broken rule, or give a warning if necessary, though I suppose this is kind of a given.

3. Events, Sometimes Surfing to beat your Personal Best, or get a record Can get rather boring, So I always like to keep an open mind! Hosting event's like a Race or some other form of an event, Could both Draw in new Players, And Entertain people who are experienced.

4. I notice that sometimes Moderator's or other forms Staff on Garry's Mod take their Role's either WAY TOO Seriously, Or not seriously enough, My goal is to be a Moderator that can both; Be Friendly, And positive to keep everyone friendly, and do my best to create a warm environment. And to enforce the Rules and keep people from swaying a bad direction, and 'chase off' trouble maker's.

5. (Note: I do this in General, Not specifically for this Role.) I would like to be a very Friendly moderator who will do their best to create a Happy environment where everyone (Or most people) Get along, as silly as it sounds, that is a big deal, at least to me.

And that about sums it up! If I have anything else I may or may not Include it.
    Note: I have Zero experience when it comes to being any sort of Staff member (specifically staff) in communities.
    So, If this application is to be accepted, It would be highly appreciated if Another staff member (Preferably an understanding one) Would Show me the ropes and Teach me the essentials to being a moderator. Such as What exactly is best to do in certain situations, and ESPECIALLY all of The Moderator (And general) Commands.

If you saw anything about this post that you did not like or Anything you'd like to see changed, Please feel free to message me about it! I don't mind editing anything so that it looks proper, especially if it enlightens me on something I did not notice or think of, And that will be all! Thank you so much for reading and please get back to me when you can :) Bu-Bye!

2. Jaden

Jaden New Member

I think you have the potential to become a great moderator! You have the courage and determination which is superior! Infatuation, which you have, leads to distinction among other staff members! ~posted by Mega IhopA2000

Mallow likes this.
  3. Mallow

Mallow New Member

Aww, Thank you very much Jaden! :D I appreciate it <3

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.