Mass Effect 3 Question [Poss spoilers]

Discussion in 'Gaming and Tech' started by Zephyr1551, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Hey guys. Anyone want to explain to me why the ending of Mass Effect 3 is so hated? I never played any of the other Mass Effects just so you know. I've watched a couple vids on youtube but it doesn't seem bad to me.

And possible spoilers in case anyone is lurking.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

It's a mix of things mostly. At the end of the day the three default endings are perfectly fine and people just don't want to see a hero they liked die the way he does. A main issue people have is the fact after the credits, you get a young boy and a grandfather telling the young boy that it all happened, and part of this is like "you would tell a 5 year old you had freaky sex with a blue alien?"

3. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hated it because it's like Oh cool you had a full military strength bar but guess what the end mission is still the same and the same people die. Also we destroy the Mass Relays in every ending so you can be sure we won't make more sequels, plus your character dies in 2/3 endings. Yay!

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

EA have been arses about how this has pulled off. The military strength isn't about 100% It's more the numbers in between (plus you need 100% readyness).

The Mass Relays are only supposed to be destroyed in one of the endings but it seems they copy pasted the ending cutscenes anyhow.

5. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

It sucks that you have to play multiplayer to get any good endings D:

6. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Spoiler Free

[​IMG]