MVP Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by noobpro97, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noobpro97

noobpro97 New Member

Devan M. Merriman

noob_pro97

Surf/Sub-Admin/Admin

I would like to be a sub admin to help keep players in a friendly and cancer(ie. mic-spam/chat-spam/cheating/act.) free place and allow the other admins a little more freedom to what issues they must attend to themselves. I also believe surf should be a calm and enjoyable experience without the worry of speed hackers or no-glitch hackers taking top rank spots from actual surfers.

2. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

Let me start of by saying thank you for being on the server and contributing. But i feel you need to have more time on the server. You have only been on less then a month. And i do not see any posts on the forums about abusers and mic spammers. I do see you on which is fantastic and I hope you stay on more but i feel the best thing to do is wait a little while like maybe a couple of months proving yourself by posting spammers and mic abusers on the forums and /admin. and once you have done this start with mvp and work your way up. But keep trying and doing your part and you'll soon be helping out.

Edit: Also if you havent once you apply (if you do) in the future look at other applications to see how they applied (mostly look at the accpeted) or denied to see faults.

-rep

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    noobpro97 likes this.
  3. noobpro97

noobpro97 New Member

Thank you for your input lightning. I will definitely take some time to reflect on it and maybe make a post once in a while on certain people. Maybe take a month or two to comprise a list of repeated offenses and offenders or something like that. For now I bid you goodnight.

Lightning likes this.
  4. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

I've never seen you on the server, (although I usually am busy and can't exactly be on) and Lightning has said he's only seen you once. I would make your presence more well known in the server before applying for an admin role, unless others can vouch for you being active. And just joining the forums yesterday doesn't exactly help your cause. Reporting people on the forums or /admining in chat to further help get rid of the toxic and annoying people in the server helps us tremendously and shows that you want to help the server and it's people. But I would wait until you have more playtime and reports under your belt before applying next time.

Lightning and Jr6150 like this.
  5. noobpro97

noobpro97 New Member

Good people to ask would be nion, rock, jr6150, occyalus, sweety, tuna, IMsome or really any of the regulars. My general time is like 4 pm to midnight.

Ive seen you a few times but I think it was generally when you were afk or something.

Honestly the only times I haven't been on was when I was busy with family stuff which is almost never. And for a stretch of about 3 days while trying out superior dark rp.

I've also been spending a lot of time chatting and teaching the newer("day old") surfers. Which could contribute to never being seen. But I personally don't know.

Either way ill try again in 6 months or so .

6. noobpro97

noobpro97 New Member

I know it was you though because you keep "neverready" in your name tag instead of your ingame name .

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Yeah that's fair enough, what we can do is keep an eye on you and look at maybe trialing MVP in the future if you keep up with helping new players and showing an interest.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Lightning, NeverReady and noobpro97 like this.
  8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Discussed with Teddi, as you've been very active lately and appear invested, happy to trial MVP and see how it goes.

Lightning and noobpro97 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.