My IDeas for BB biuld events

Discussion in 'BBuild' started by allan99, Oct 3, 2010.

1. allan99

allan99 Guest

I am Larkee and i have been hearing how admins are getting tired of teddi not helping make events and do not want to make anymore events.Overlord who has made one of the most succesfull events (Sled) should be going every tuesday.
    I have some suggestions for events
    1) Have a freeze tag brawl with stunsticks (very simple script)
    2) Have a long jump competition
    3) This one is a little bit harder to do but i have done it you biuld a big domain and inside have platforms based on the ammount of people there are. What happens is every platform is split into 4 parts all differently colored.every 10 seconds 3 of the parts break and you go down into the next level the color that was wrong gets eliminated. Last one standing wins xD. This game is called Lucky 3.
    4) The very comon Kill streak you set everyones score to 0 and spawn tons of npc's person with most score at end wins.
    5)COllection: you spawn 1 prop and you needa have it for the hole round *MUST HAVE SIZE LIMIT* then every person participating gets a certain spot in the map.In that spot the person should biuld a box where the props they collect will be stored . when the round starts everyone starts trying to prop push the props into there Box person with most props wins.

I HAVE MANY MORE IDEAS IF YOU LIKE THESE ILL GIVE MORE XD

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Freeze tag sounds fun.

3. allan99

allan99 Guest

Thank you.

4. allan99

allan99 Guest

I have just posted an trial admin app so if we were to do one of my mentioned events i can help host it ;D