My War [Petrovski's story about the civil war of 1996]LAST

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Polski Pete, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

April 26th: It was a nice sunny day and i was helping my father out on our farm with feeding our animals and getting the eggs from the chicken-house after a long day of work we went inside where mother had made food for the family [Dad mom me and sister] i was still in school at that time but i would graduate in the end of May and after that go to university and educate for becoming a doctor on the local hospital. While we were eating my father turned on the television to watch the news, there was a broadcasting with the mayor on the local channel who explained his ideas for the future. He was telling that he would raise the tax but only a little ofcourse people of Pi?a [Region in Poland where i live] were a little angry this news but the mayor of Pi?a explained that it was to gather money to make the cities of Pi?a wonderful instead of just small villages with dirt roads and farm houses my father said that it would only do Pi?a bad with high taxes when nobody really had the money for high taxes... or taxes at all but my mother told him that it would probably only be for a while

May 17th: it was just 9 days since my 16th birthday and i was about to graduate but things was not going well... our town was running out of money and food. I just woke up at 11:26 and i took on my working clothes to go out and do all the work for my father since he was out looking for jobs to go buy some of the last food the town had to offer

(now youre probably thinking "why the hell didnt you just kill one of your animals or life on eggs for a while" ah but thats the biggest mistake that we made of all... we sold our animals and slaughtered the others for ourselves)

after 3 hours all the work was done since we had no animals left all we had left was a field with wheat... and it was a pathetic field that we couldnt really survive on anyway. i headed inside to watch the news and hope that that asshole had lowered the taxes so we wouldnt have to starve anymore. when i turned on the television they said in the news that the taxes was higher than ever and many banks and other firms in the region had been ruined and run completely out of money... then my father came home and looked very angry so i asked him what was wrong and he said "all the damn people have lost their minds they wont even share the water!" (we had very dirty water from the hoses and washes so we bought bottled water) so he went in the kitchen and tried to plan how to get money.

May 21st: this was the day we graduated and i went to a party in town where my friends had some old liquor behind the couch me and my girlfriend was sitting in the couch talking about what we thought would happen. I said that i thought it would end soon or the mayor would most likely be killed for revenge... but my girlfriend said that it would continue like this until all people of Pi?a had starved she always had a crazy theori that our mayor was a nazi
    her father was sadly a communist and said that every man with different ideas than the cummusist leaders had to be crushed for they were a big threat to the world. So i never came to their house since i always hated the commies after they executed my brother for punching a commie patrol soldier because he took my brothers bike [he was executed 1985 at the age of 12 i was 5 years old and my family had to watch him get shot]
    after the party me and Erika [FYI that was my girlfriends name] walked home. she was pretty drunk because when she was intoxicated she would forget about her dad beating her and her mother everytime something made him angry.
    while we were walking i was thinking of what me and some of my friends had planned: We were going to rob city bank on friday with my fathers pistol

the time was around 21:00 and people were still sitting in their gardens worrying about the future and then i saw my mother walking with food to my grandfather [she did that back when the taxes came up because my grandfather was VERY poor] she was no more than 50 metres away from me and Erika i could even see her smile since the sun was still up and then it happended a young guy ran over with a hoody and a pistol and screamed "GIVE ME THE BAG NOW" i began to ran towards him but fell after ½ bottle of homemade liquor. my mother refused to give him the food and he grapped the bag and pulled but my mother held on and while i was trying to get up from the fall i watched my mother die... the guy shot her in the chest twice, grapped the bag and ran. Erika ran over to my mom and tried to help her but my mother was already dead i was lying on the ground screaming for my mother to get up but i knew that she was no longer alive.

May 22nd: My father had been sitting in the kitchen just looking at nothing since me and Erika came home both covered in blood and me carrying my mother. she was now lying in my parents bedroom with the blanket over her.
    Erika stayed with me because she was too shocked to leave me and i was crying with my little sister [she was 14 back then] at 5:00 i got a blanket for my sister and Erika they were sleeping but i didnt sleep that night. I walked out in the kitchen and said to my father "Dad... i will find the man who killed her i promise you i will find him and make him more misureble than we are" he didnt even look at me he didnt even blink! i took my fathers pistol on the bookshelf... his CZ75 he had got from Czhec republic right after my brother was shot and swore that he someday would get revenge on the cummunists
    i walked out in the kitchen and said "well dad im going out to get the guy who took mom from us... are you comming?" he just looked at me and looked back to the wall then i ran out of the house. The sun had just risen and a rooster was making alot of noise i walked back to the place where my mother was killed and headed the same direction as the guy did the other night. My head was hurting from alchohol and my eyes were red and tired from crying. I walked by all the houses i knew he didnt life in and after all the houses i knew the people i walked over to a house i didnt know and looked through the window... it was just an old lady living in there i walked next door and saw a man inside and without thinking i pulled out my fathers pistol and kicked in the door the man got really scared and didnt understand anything. i yelled "SAY SOMETHING" he said "what are you doing?!" it wasnt the man who murdered my mother and i apologized and closed the door then i saw a man walking out of the nextdoor house yelling at me "Who the HELL do you think you are? its 5 in the morning you retard!!" and then the adrenaline filled my whole body... it was him THAT was the man who killed my mother. i screamed "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER YOU FUCKING PSYCOPATH AND OVER WHAT A BAG OF FOOD!" his eyes got filled with fright when i pulled the pistol on him and his only response was "oh shit..." he then began to run and i emptied a whole clip on him. I remember most the places i hit him 9 in his back 2 in the head and 3 in his arms and 2 in his right leg. Blood began to float out of his body running down the streets dirt road and people gathered around to see what happended. I was not there so they didnt knew it was me no no i was running back home with my head filled with rage and images of my childhood with my mother and the things we did together.

When i got home my father was sleeping with his head on the table in the kitchen and Erika woke up when i walked in she stood up and saw the gun in my pocket and said "Oh god no Peter what have you done" i said to her "i found him... i found the man who killed my mother"
    we then sat down on the couch with my sister still sleeping and just sat there until we got disturbed by my sister who was hungry so i went out to get food
    i walked up to the store that had some food left... that was the store we used to call the best and biggest store and now it was the only one left with food and in real crappy condition.
    When i entered the store i took some old fruit and one of the three last remaining breads i walked up to the counter with some money i scraped together i noticed that the man taking the money was in bad condition and was beaten up so i asked him what happended and he told me some kids came and threw rocks at him and while he was passed out they stole the money from the register and his wallet
    i bought the fruits and bread then looked at the man and said "hey man... im having a shit day too" then i gave him my last money for him to survive

May 23rd: Erika had finally put her self together and went home. I hated her to see me like this and she was alot different too after last day she didnt say anything while we were eating well nor did i or my sister. My father came out to eat then he went to watch the news but it was replaced with an ermergency broadcast from some local police guys. They said that we should remain calm and then everything would be fine.
    I walked over to my best friend Jaros?av to figure out a plan and we talked about our grandfathers hunting in the forest when they were young.
    The forest had deers, rabits and such Jaros?av had a knife that we could use to kill the animals and my old slingshot to knock them out so we headed on to the forest.
    While walking through the town we passed the place where i killed that guy... a big pile of blood that was all. I always wondered what they did to the body after i killed him.
    So we arived at the forest that we had heard stories about and also been playing near an old bunker from WW2 (i will get to that later in my story) and so we waited with some old bread put out on the ground.
    We sat still for about an hour then a rabbit came along to see what it was while we were getting ready to kill it... I stretched the elastic of the sling shot and sended the stone flying hitting right the back of the head on the rabbit.
    It was dead and we walked over to take it up and carry it home to feed ourselves at the moment that i picked the little rabbit up it looked to peaceful and all i could think of saying was "Sorry mr.rabbit but we need you to stay alive" and to think that the poor little thing was just trying to stay alive it self.

[I have to say i didnt enjoy any of the killing i did during the war even if it was a rabbit it sure had a family to feed as well and now they would starve because of others starving and they didnt have anything to do with the damn war]

I went home with the rabbit and my friend i came into the house and asked my sister to skin the rabbit and prepare it for us and she said yes
    My father came out and was happy for us to hunt the rabbit and thanked god for our catch
    so we ate and it was a good rabbit it did us well and sure kept us alive

Later that evening Erika came and knocked on the door it was my sister who answered the door and when she opened the door i heard her say "Oh my god what happended to you?" she came into the living room and i saw she had a real big black eye.
    It was her father who had punished her for staying out all night.
    My father came with some painkillers for her face... Jaros?av and Erika were childhood best friends so he comforted her while i argued with her trying to convince her to leave her father
    but she insisted to stay. She slept at our house for a while

May 24th: Now i was really tired of all the things that was going on.
    My mother had been killed, Erika got beaten more than ever and my sister Yaidasla told me that she was really depressed and wanted to hang herself so ofcourse i comforted her and told her that i would make it all better soon and we would life free as we used to do and i promised her that we would do anything for her if she promised not to take her own life.
    Erika was sleeping and the time was 8:00.
    I let her sleep because when she got beaten by her father she would always want to be alone then i saw one of my friends [Stacho] walking out on the street with a bat and then walked into my yard and knocked on the door... i opened and he was very angry and told me "They killed Hektor Peter they fucking killed Hektor" [Hektor was his dog] i asked him "Stacho who are "they"?" the guys he called "they" was the local gang but they just went around town, kicking trashcans and smoking ciggarettes but now after all this violence and fighting the gang had chosen that they wanted to be a part of it too so they went over to each house killing the animals making noise
    so i woke up Jaros?av and told him to take care of my little sister while i was out with Stacho looking to teach the local gang a lesson.
    He nodded and went over to Yaida and he held her in his arms even though they didnt really know eachother at all and so i and Stacho walked into the old depot where the gang hung out.
    I was just there to stop Stacho from killing them but i agreed that they deserved to be beaten for Hektor the dog.
    So here we were right outside of the depot and Stacho ran up to the rusty door and opened fast so it slammed on the wall and to my suprise the boys were in there... no older than me and even younger then Stacho swung the bat towards the kid who killed Hektor and he hit the boy right on his hip and going on to the next kid who pulled out his pocket-knife on Stacho so ofcourse i had to do something at that moment.
    I picked up some cement dust from the ground and threw it in the boys face blinding him tempoaraly and Stocho swung and hit his hand i even think he broke the kids hand and so i got carried along and hit their so called "leader" who really was just the tallest of them all and a little prick who stole milk from my fathers farm i pretended that it was Erikas father and hit him in the face till he yelled "OK OK ENOUGH WE WONT EVER DO ANYTHING AGAIN" i just said "damn right you wont or next time i WONT stop hitting you" then we left
    we went home to me because that was where most of our friends hung out and so we could gather all the people that knew Hektor (sure it was a dog but this dog had a personality like a human it was like he was a human in a dogs body he could tell you what he wanted by making alot of noise when he was hungry or wanted to show you something and then you could say "what is it Hektor?" and he would walk to the thing he would show us and wait for us if he were too fast) So when we came home it was about 14:00 and when i entered the living room i saw Jaros?av and Yaida kissing in the couch and i said "hey Jarek [nickname] come here i want to have a word with you" they didnt see or hear us come in so they got shocked when i interupted them.
    We went out in the kitchen to talk and before i could open my mouth he said "Listen Peter im really really sorry but it was her who-" i interupted him with a quick "ah.." and then i said to him "dont talk but listen i know you and youre my best friend so you know that i trust you with my sister but i will kick your lousy ass to Italy if you dont treat her well do you understand?" he answered suprised and exited "yes yes ofcourse i promise you i wont let anything happen to her"
    We went back to the living room and Stacho had gotten Erika and my father who were sitting in the bedroom talking about my mother (Erika and my mother were like sisters to eachother) then i sat down with all the others and Stacho explained that Hektor was dead and we would go burry him now.
    Everyone responed "oh no not Hektor" and so we walked over to Stacho and picked up Hektor and carried him into the forest where we cought the rabbit because when Hektor and we were young we used to play in the forest near the bunker and we all decided that if Hektor ever died we would burry him near the bunker.
    After that we sat on the bunkers top and talked a little
    then i said "i wonder whats in this bunker remember when we were kids and tried to ram it with a log but still couldnt get it open?" Jaros?av then looked at me and said "you know what Peter? i think i know someone who might be able to get the door open meet me tomorrow here again ok?" "yeah man sure"

May 25th: We were all sitting in the kitchen eating the last bread for breakfast and i was going to the bunker in the forest after i had eaten my piece of bread.
    After i was done i said "see you later" and kissed Erika goodbye then i took my bike outside and headed to the forest.
    On my way through the town i went by Erikas house and her father stumbeld out yelling at me that i was a traitor to cummunism and that i had gotten his daughter confused then he went inside and came out again with his baton

[Erikas father was one of the local police officers]

I jumped off my bike and ran over to the property entrance and when her father came out i put my leg infront so he fell.
    I grapped him by his fat neck skin and told him "Listen you fat drunk asshole if you ever hurt Erika again i will cut off both your feet then make you eat them and when you crap i will make you eat your crapped out feet do you understand me?" he was scared and stuttered "y-y-yes i und-d-derstand" i let go of his skin and jumped on my bike
    While i was getting out of there i shouted at him "AND FUCK YOU AND YOUR COMMIE FRIENDS!"
    When i got to the forest i jumped off my bike and left it on the ground and i walked to the bunker where i saw Jarek and one of his friends who was at the graduation party but i didnt know him so i didnt speak to him back then
    "Peter meet my friend Lubisha he is from Lithuania and it was his plan to rob the bank"
    i shaked his hand and asked him if he robed the bank yet
    "oh no we didnt have all the things we needed and the police have been patrolling that area since the taxes got raised"
    we went over to the bunkers door and Lubisha took out a piece of metal and put it in the lock trying to get the door open
    but after many atempts and alot of cursing he gave up and told us that he had brung the wrong tool for that kind of door so we just walked home.
    On our way home Lubisha whispered something to Jarek so i asked them what they were talking about and Jarek ignored Lubisha so i knew that it was a bad idea
    Lubisha turned to me and hasitated "Erm Peter... you know that we can still rob the bank all we need is your fathers pistol and we are rich" i got angry because it is wrong to rob a bank
    i said no and we all split to go home to ourselves.
    When i got home i walked into the living room to watch some TV after a day of failure.
    My father was in the hallway and stopped my before i could enter the living room
    "so did you get the old bunker open?" i said no and he whispered "i heard when i was a child that there is nazi gold in there"
    then he went into the kitchen and i to the living room where Erika and Yaida were wathing cartoons it was the one with Goofy, Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse where they clean the big tower.
    So i sat down and we had a laugh
    when it was over Yaida asked me if i could get Jarek to come over so i called him "Hey Jarek?Yaida misses you can you come and hang out?" "Yeah sure... Hey Peter whatever Lubisha tells you dont go rob the bank he is crazy and he doesnt care that the police is there all we need him for is to unluck the bunker so we can see whats inside and then we will leave him alone to do his crazy ideas alone"
    i agreed and we waited for Jarek for half an hour while watching TV.
    When he came knocking on the door Yaida answered the door and he came in and greeded us all i was getting hungry but i didnt want to go out and get food just for myself
    After an hour or so Erika said "Im getting hungry how about you guys" they all said yes and looked at me i then said "sorry but i used all out money on the bread we ate today
    my father walked in from the living room and said "Well then... it seems that we are out of food and money too i suggest we go hunt for food... what do you think of that son? Just me and you in the forest" i said yes and he got his pistol and a new clip.
    In the forest it was getting dark and it was hard to find any animals since we didnt have anything to lure them with
    my father and i were waiting in a bush for something to come by and then he said that he would miss my mother and he knew i was still upset but we should all carry on because being sad would only stop our progress
    then a deer came by and smelled to a nearby tree.
    My father shot it in the neck and i went over and cut the throat with Jareks knife i had borrowed then my father clapped me on my shoulder and said "good job son it will feed us for a week if we eat with caution"
    We then threw the deer on a trailer we had with us on the car and drove home.
    Everybody was very happy when we got home with our catch
    Erika and Yaida preparred the deer and my father and Jarek found some wine in the stable and i found a candle for the table and we all had a nice little evening.
    When we all went to sleep Jarek told me "Lubisha told me that he found the right tool to open the door... we will meet him by the bunker again tomorrow right?" i accepted his request because my father could be right... maybe the things in there could be gold

Sorry i did not write for a while but i lost my best friend and needed some time to pull myself together

May 26th: I woke up Jarek as i heard the rooster making noise and we took my bycycle to the forest but just before that Jarek told me to stop outside a convinient store and he ran in and came out with the cashier running after him.
    He jumped up back on my bike and i hurried out of there and asked him what that was all about then he showed me a pack of ciggerettes that he had stolen in there and i didnt like it but i didnt care either because cigs dont feed anyone so it didnt really matter that we stole them.
    After an hour and many cigs Lubisha finally came with a toolbox
    he sat it down and opened it where he took out something that looked like a screwdriver and stuck it in the keyhole and then it was open just like that.
    Me and Jarek were amazed and we walked into the bunker where we saw that there was no gold but there was weapons german weapons from the Luger to the MG42 and we got very very suprised because we thought it was treasure never weapons so we each grapped a weapon that we liked and a couple of mags and we went home or atleast i thought we would just go home... Lubisha said that he wanted to do something with me and Jarek in town so we just followed him.
    On our way into town we went by some of the poor peoples houses and i saw a guy running with a molotov cocktail and he threw it in a nearby house.
    It caught on fire and out came an old lady who had also caught on fire
    Lubisha told me to shoot her but i couldnt do it because i was so confused so he took my machine gun and shot her till she stopped moving
    i heard Jarek yelling at him and he didnt care about it but told us there was no better solution and that we should continue in to the town
    Jarek suggested that we told the police about the guy who had thrown the molotov but none of us answered.
    Downtown we were close to the bank and i knew what was going on and so i stopped and said "No Lubisha its wrong and we wont do it" he figured that i knew what he would do and said "Aw come on Peter this will make us rich dont be such a pussy!"
    i told Jarek to come with me and then Lubisha shouted "YOU WILL REGRET THIS YOU TRAITOR" i shouted back "YOURE THE TRAITOR WHEN YOU BREAK THE LAWS AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!" apparently this made him very angry and he shouted back "WITHOUT THOSE LAWS WE WOULD BE FREE AND HAPPY" Jarek looked at me and i knew that he wanted me to say something back to him that would shut his mouth so i did "NO WITHOUT LEADERS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WE WOULD BE FREE AND HAPPY" and so i and Jarek both jumped on the bike and went home to my house.
    When we came in with the weapons we had taken from the bunker both Yaida and Erika looked weird at us and my father came out from the kitchen with a smile and said very loudly "SO you finally got that old bunker opended i see" i asked him how he knew that and he just laughed and answered "Where the hell else would you get a bunch of old nazi michine guns"
    I sat my weapon out at the door and went into the living room with Jarek to watch TV but Yaida and Erika were still looking at me then i kissed Erika and said "Hey your eye is looking much better" right after that she asked me "You didnt kill anyone did you?" i didnt want to mention the old lady so i just said no Yaida and Jarek were holding hands as they showed images of dead people in the poor district that were taken a couple of hours after we left the burning house.
    That evening we had deer again but it was awkwardly silent... untill my father took out the radio and a tape with polish country party music [Here is what it kind of sounds like exept its romanian this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pmVeHDt9WU

May 27th
    I couldnt really sleep that night because of what i had seen the day before
    i think the time was around 5:00 or so when i took the remote and turned on the TV after only one hour of sleeping and so i watched some music videos with Simple Minds - Dont you forget about me.
    After a while i got bored and decided to look at Erika instead just to imagine how she was feeling or what she was dreaming about then after a few minutes she woke up because i patted her face.
    She smiled and said good morning we whispered to eachother about our relationship for a couple of minutes she told me that she was very happy with me and she felt like she was a part of this family made me happy to know that she deep inside hated her own father and really wasnt a cummunist.
    Jarek and Yaida had woken up too well atleast Yaida had... She shaked Jarek and he got a little fuzzy then he finally stood up and he looked like he was high but he was just in a sleep trance
    I went in to my fathers bedroom and woke him up to ask him if it was ok to eat some of the deer for breakfast
    He smiled and got his shoes on in a hurry and ran to the kitchen and grapped a plate then shouted "COME ON PETER IM READY LETS EAT" aparently he was very happy or maybe he was so sad after losing my mother that he just lost his mind and got silly.
    The others came to see what was going on and they too took a plate and sat down and i took the food and server it to them.
    After eating i went outside for smoking and Erika came out a little after
    it was still early and the sun was orange so the area looked pretty.
    Yaida came over to me and asked me if i had a cigarette to spare and i said "Yaida you dont smoke" and she answered "No i dont... but i feel like it so hand over one" i gave her the cig and we stood there for a few seconds then Yaida said "You know that Erika loves you very very much right? I mean she wants to be your wife" i just told Yaida that i already kne that and that i loved her as much but i dont think i ever realized how much she actually did love me.
    Yaida finished the cig and threw it away i grapped her hand and said "Hey... do you really love Jarek or is it just because of the things that happened?" she said that she really loved him and he was a sweet compasionate guy so i let go of her hand and said calmly "And you shouldnt smoke... its bad for you"
    I had sat for a while out in the front yard starring at the sky i always admired the sun and its reflection on the clouds... then Erika came out and sat on my side and asked me "Hey are you alright Peter? You have been sitting here for a long time now" i told her i was just fine and i just missed my mother.
    She put her one arm around my neck and i said with a smile "You know what i hate the most about this war? That you were right that night where we graduated... war would start... and the worst thing of all is that they closed down Rock Ojczyzna. [Fatherland Rock] Do you remember that song AC/DC made?" she laughed and started to sing "Highway to Hell" and i sang along.
    Sure we didnt know any of the lyrics exept "Im on the highway to hell" and the rest of the song we just hummed but it was fun

We went inside and found that old board game LUDO and played with Yaida and Jarek while my father was dancing to some music in the kitchen.

Then Jarek got this weird look on his face and said "Isnt that Lubisha??" i turned around and he had come with 2 other boys under my age and they had taken some guns from the bunker and started to shoot at my fathers car and the barn.
    We were hiding under the table and waited till they left
    after that i took the MP40 i found in the bunker and went outside then shot after them and i manage to hit one of the boys in the leg after 6 shots or so and they started to ran.
    Lubisha shouted "YOURE DEAD YOU POLAK YOU AND ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE DEAD!"
    i went inside and pointed at Jarek and said "Come on we're going to end this right now where does he live?"
    He told me that he didnt know where he lived but that he always went by the apartment ruins when he would go home so i grapped my bike and we jumped on and went back to the bunker i didnt just leave my bike at the forest entrance this time i went right over to the bunker and when we walked in almost everything had been stolen so we figured that if they were only 3 guys with 1 weapon each there had to be more of his friends trying to kill my family.
    All that was left in the bunker was an old rifle I looked it up on google and the old rifle was the Kar98 and then some of the weapons we already had... but then i saw a part of the floor was not in tact with the rest of the concrete so i dusted it off from dust and dirt
    there was a handle on the floor and i pulled it up underneath there was a very small storage and in there was a MG42 and it just made me smile because i knew that was exactly what we needed for this situation.
    After getting home i had told the others to go over to my grandfathers place because they would be safer there then me and Jarek dressed up for combat.
    We arived at the apartment ruins where we went to the last floor that wasnt dangerous... i set up the MG42 and Jarek laid down on the ground with rifle and we waited.
    It was getting dark but we havnt moved or spoken since we got ready for combat and then they came walking... 11 people including Lubisha... i heard him say something out loud with the others telling them to kill my family if they saw them.
    I whispered to Jarek "Are you ready for this buddy?" he nodded and just started to shoot without hesitating and so i had to support him so i opened fire too or they would have been quick enough to realize what was going on and returned fire.
    After just a few seconds they were all dead
    it was just one big bloody mess
    we went home and we didnt talk about it before we went over to my grandfather house to tell the others what happended
    and i will never forget this Jarek asks "I got 5 of them how many did you get?"
    I was shocked and said "JAREK they were just kids!" and he said something very clever "Ah yes but they were kids that wanted to kill you"
    I thought for a little and then i said "I got 6 of them you want to trade?" [Treating killcount like bassball cards] and we laughed for a long time over that because that sentence made me careless for those children and Lubisha that day

when we arrived at my grandfathers house we went inside and i kissed my grandfather on the cheek [Greeting out in the countrysides of EU so its not gay] and we had brought him some of the deer that we had left he was sad because of my mothers death... it was his daughter and my father had told him what happended that day so i didnt have to be the one watching him cry

we went home and while Yaida and Erika were watching cartoons me and Jarek were sitting in the kitchen my dad jumped in with 3 shot glasses and a bottle of scotch he filled them up and gave us one each but we didnt drink them because we knew that this was something special and my father had something to say and he did "Boys... i would like to know about why you were gone for so long" i got nervous because i didnt want my father to think i was a mass murderer and said "Dad i can expl-" i was interupted "NO! You see son i know what you did... you killed them didnt you heheheh YOU TOO JAREK... yeah well what has to be done has to be done and when its to protect your family god always forgives it HAHAHAH... cheers boys" We didnt really know what to do if we should laugh or just sit here starring at him for saying what we never expected but then Jarek said "YEAH heheh ill drink to THAT Tomek!" [Tomek = My fathers name]

We emptied our glasses and went to the living room to prepare our beds since it was about 01:00 and the girls were already sleeping.
    After a while of thinking what would happen next Erika whispered into my ear "You killed them didnt you?" i nodded and she whispered again "GOOD! I hated them!!" then she felt asleep and so did i.

[OK so this next part is the last but it wont be as violent or exiting as the others if some of you liked that]

June 2nd: After a couple of days trying to stay alive from hunting but only getting another rabbit some change finally happended.
    I was lying on the couch with Erika while Jarek and Yaida were playing out in barn where they jumped from the roof down in a big stack of hay and my father was drunk dancing ballet with the remains of the rabbit...
    Erika was watching some TV while i was stroking her hair she was just watching some music television on the region channel when there suddenly came news interupting the song.
    I didnt really see that the news came but Annika shouted "GUYS COME SEE THIS I THINK THE MAYOR IS DEAD!"
    I turned my head Jarek and Yaida came running in and my father stumbeling through the living room with the rabbit in his hand.
    Aparently a small group of people that got formed when war began other places around Pi?a
    they had scavenged many towns for recruits and weapons to ambush the mayors resident and then they did it just that morning at 06:00.
    They had threatened the local police with killing them so the police just joined them instead of fighting.
    They drove through the main door with a SVU and then they ran in to kill the mayor

One of the fighters came walking out with his weapon on his back and walked up to the lady from the news and said "OK so that asshole is done for good now no more high taxes or any war creating politics now our leader will become the owner of this region and sell this house for money then he will buy us a decent hospital and a good school and lower the taxes to the same as before this all happended"
    The news lady smiled and said "hehe well i guess theres nothing else to say than good luck and say hello to the new mayor from me"

We were all very happy and hugged eachother and so we went around the street telling everybody that we met that the mayor was dead and they would lower the taxes

And so is it that the war finally ended after a long time of missery

I; Petrovski Karkovnistuch live together with my danish wife Annika Karkovnistuch Kristiansen and we are very happy together even though i have to speak danish with her and she doesnt really understand english or polish

Jarek married my sister Yaidasla 6 years after the war and they live not so far from me and Annika where we sometimes hangout and make fun of my dog Tanja

Erika moved to Romania after i broke up with her however i told her when i was 19 "Erika i love you but i need to go somewhere to forget about the things that happened here and i heard that Denmark is a good place to live so if you dont want to come with me i have to break up with you because i will stay there for a long time so we will most likely lose contact" she denied and i had to leave without her... we are best friends now and she lives together with her husband Danial and has a daughter named Florinella

My father still lives in our old house and we have all agreed to send him the money that we can spare to help him since he cant get a job
    We also got him enough money to buy some animals and that will keep the old man happy when hes walking around dancing while feeding the goats and cows
    and in the year of 2006 our field finally began to grow for good so hes all fine

Stacho is in jail for keeping drugs from a friend and we are still trying to bail him out or find evidence that it wasnt his drugs so his sentence will be lowered
    He got arrested 2003
    He got a sentence of 20 years and we visit him everytime we can

Lubisha is dead it was me who killed him with 12 shots into him before he hit the ground

Hektor the dog is still burried near the bunker and my dad comes up with flowers once and a while

My mother got burried 12 hours after her death i just didnt feel like writing that in the story
    She still lies at the towns catholic church

All of the things that i wrote about in this story happended in real life and none of this is fictional if any new comers would read this and not believe it

I would like to thank all the people who had read this story and also thank everybody who has supported me and commented with their condolences

R.I.P. Aknieska Karkovnistuch [Mother] 1953 - 1996
    R.I.P. Hektor the dog 1987 - 1996

2. Erogoan

Erogoan New Member

Re: My War [Petrovski's story about the civil war of 1996]

Most of us live great lives, we sometimes forget about those not as fortunate as we are.
    We cry over loosing a toy when we're young when there are people who loose brothers and mothers at young ages.

People read this post but they choose not to reply, and I believe it's because they are afraid that they don't know what to say or that they might offend someone who has been through so much such as this.

3. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

thank you it means alot to me

4. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Wow ... its real sad to see such an experience like this from a member of the community . But some of the things that went on during the war were terrible , and its nice to see that you are back on your feet now . Without war to start with though we wouldn't have fixed the mistakes we had . If we forget about the past then we are going to continue this world in an everlasting chain over and over again .

I am deeply sorry to hear about all your losses and that they were lost as part of the development to this new world . But that's what happens . Losses are made and the world is made to adapt to this loss so things change , and get either better or worse.

It was a very touching story pete

5. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I agree with Advantage, this must have taken a lot of courage (and some tears) to write.

I respect you.

6. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Sorry about your brother and mother, it was a real touching story.

And i agree with whitefang It must have been hard to write.

7. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

And dont forget that im not done with it yet theres still ½ month left of the war

thank you for all of your support you people are great and deserve your good lifes

8. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

thank you advantage i can tell you that im not over it all and still not back on my feet
    you see i still have horrible night mares that i will tell about in my story later on and i also have flashbacks sometimes short ones sometimes really long ones
    and i bite my nails too
    ive been wanting to quit that shit for a long time but its hard man its hard

9. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bump cause it deserves one.

10. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

11. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

12. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

But that's not all it deserves :p

Some people take for granted and say that their life is hard, and shitty. What many don't understand is that people like you Pete, go through so much worse and yet, are still able to get by in some way. I'm really touched by the story, as I have just now had enough time to read all of it, and am really amazed at what you have been through. Keep writing, i'll be sure to read. Also, it must be hard to write all about this, all the memories.

13. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Re: My War [Petrovski's story about the civil war of 1996]UPDATE

I understand why he would have shot the old lady. He did not want her to suffer. But wouldn't one also shoot the man who threw the cocktail before he ends any more innocent lives. At that point i would form some sort Militia. At what point do you decide its too much. Decisions should be made by the population not one guy who wants a Mall and a Skyscraper. Things have to be done in moderation you can't go from Agricultural to Industrial in a week, that takes years.

Very touching story. Further proves that any one man in power will at some point, abuse it.

14. Polski Pete

Polski Pete Ban'd

But that's not all it deserves :p

Some people take for granted and say that their life is hard, and shitty. What many don't understand is that people like you Pete, go through so much worse and yet, are still able to get by in some way. I'm really touched by the story, as I have just now had enough time to read all of it, and am really amazed at what you have been through. Keep writing, i'll be sure to read. Also, it must be hard to write all about this, all the memories.[/quote:1y1vtkh8]

thank you Jerry and Robert
    But Jerry i know that the lady was pretty much dead already i mean the last remaining stings of her cloth were burned into her skin and she had no hair left so yes Lubisha did her a favor and killed her

but Lubisha was a very dangerous guy and also a very bad person and i have heard that he once raped a girl but that was just a rumor

Since 16 views has been added since i wrote my new day i think that i will write May 27th right now since ive got the time and that im in the mood

15. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thank you Jerry and Robert
    But Jerry i know that the lady was pretty much dead already i mean the last remaining stings of her cloth were burned into her skin and she had no hair left so yes Lubisha did her a favor and killed her

but Lubisha was a very dangerous guy and also a very bad person and i have heard that he once raped a girl but that was just a rumor

Since 16 views has been added since i wrote my new day i think that i will write May 27th right now since ive got the time and that im in the mood[/quote:1l0k2zqv][/quote:1l0k2zqv]

Only 16? Fuck that, I'm gonna advertise this.

16. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Re: My War [Petrovski's story about the civil war of 1996]UPDATE

Then it sounds as if he did it out of blood-lust, and not ending someones pain. Robbing banks, Raping women, he would be dead if I knew him. I warn my friends about that kinda stuff and they listen to me. I have a little sister who is very respondent to what other people do. one of my friends was a druggie (not a friend anymore), he asked me what he thought of my sister doing drugs with him (i don't know which drug). I grabbed him by the throat and said "I would squeeze harder than i am now", he got the message. I tell my friends not to tell me what illegal crap they do because frankly, i don't want to know, and i don't want my sister knowing.

Go beyond the law to protect those you love and those you care for. And its sounds like your doing a damn good job of it.

17. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Re: My War [Petrovski's story about the civil war of 1996]MAY 27

im sorry but i lol'd at that

18. limilim

limilim Active Member

We should get Failcon to make a movie about this.

19. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Good man. That Lubisha Pig deserved it. You don't fuck with a mans family. You and your friend handled the situation well. It saddens me to know that Lubisha looked for children to do his dirty work. Their blood is on his hands, not yours.

20. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The kids were probably promised food or something, but still.

You should consider making this into a book, but do it like with Robinson Crusoe, you tell the stories and someone else writes them down.

I´d buy it.