[SUGGESTION] New Crate Types

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Junior, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

Hello, over the past couple years crates have been generally the same, as they come and go through new seasons and events, it's all random. Would be nice to see a tier system to crates(I-III), where you find crates when you join, but you have to be on a lucky side to find a tier III. Also, the higher the tier the more expensive they'll be, e.g. Tier I = 250,000C. Tier II = 500,000C. Tier III = 1,000,000C. Would also be nice to be able to craft these crates like the Christmas or Halloween crates during the times of the event but whenever. There should also be an aura crate worth 2,000,000C or so and it'll choose an aura from a scale being the lesser priced taking up a high percentage and the higher priced take up a low percentage.

Would be great to see these added ;)

Edit; the higher the tier the better you get

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I like the ideas, although it depends on what Tedd's willing to implement. All we can currently offer as sought-after prizes are unusuals, and I know Teddi doesn't want to see them everywhere.

I have some more unusuals to add, and ideally would look at adding some more auras which could be unique. Currently waiting on Teddi to add the effects we added into jars and can go from there.

Junior likes this.
  3. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

the long awaited effect jars