[BUG] New dragon PJ hat causing error reflections on surf_kitsune

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Alexwall, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Alexwall

Alexwall Member

It seems that if you look at the dragon PJ hat in your inv while on the map surf_kitsune it makes all reflections the error texture, might be an edge case with my video settings or it might be happening with others too my mat_dxlevel is set at 95, here is a screen shot of my video settings:
    [​IMG]

and here is a image of the glitchyness:

[​IMG]

Almost looks to me like its the skybox thats broken, the only error that is in console is
    Code:
    Error! Variable "$envmap" is multiply defined in material "aviator/aviator"!

could be unrelated though. If you need any other video setting values(like from console or whatever) you can either add me on steam or ask here, probs faster on steam though.

The reason I think it is because of the dragon cap is because it is the only thing in m,y inv that does not show correct(no color) and this only started happening after I bought it and looked at in my inv.

2. Alexwall

Alexwall Member

Tested it again, and it didnt seem to happen, so it might only happen when in the secret room with that moving texture, i will test it like that once theserver is on that map again

3. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

The aviator is probably unrelated - saw someone else complain about it on the server today on surf_utopia_njv
    [​IMG]
    Does make me wonder if the material proxy system has broken something....

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

In theory it shouldn't as if the Material doesn't contain the parameter - it just flat out ignores it.

5. Alexwall

Alexwall Member

Thank god I'm not crazy

I think it has to do with the reflection of the skybox maybe?