Requesting Unmute

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Kerosene, Jun 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerosene

Kerosene New Member

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:46825686.

I'm requesting an unmute for both voice and chat, it's a perma ban for both.

I used to be a pretty well known person in the community, but I was young, and I had problematic behavior at times. I doubt anyone will recognize me these days, but my a lot childhood was largely spent on BB servers, and I still know most of the older sitting admins and the like. I'll spare the details of the ban and the reason why, because Teddi already knows, and I'm sure it's something best left unspoken.

I'm sorry Teddi, I have been for a long time now but we never really had the chance to talk it over since that day. I was young and immature, but that doesn't excuse my behavior, and it's not something I want to excuse. BB has always been an important part of my upbringing, and honestly you have too. I miss when me and you would just joke around about random stuff, I miss seeing Kaiden or Ender just AFK in the server while they worked on stuff on the side and thinking about how mysterious they were. I miss all the friends I made over the years: Rhythums, Never, Midna, Fishy, Elk and more.

I was overjoyed when the first mute put on had finally expired, and I had hopped on and was surrounded by all these people I had known for years, interacting with them for the first time in forever.

I understand why I was muted, and I understand your point of view, so if the ban has to stay, that's your discretion and I'll understand it fully, but it's worth a shot, and this way I'll finally be able to actually tell you, I'm deeply sorry for my actions and it was always a pleasure to know you Teddi.

Even if you can't unmute me, is there a possibility of me giving a full apology one on one?

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

The text mute has been removed at this stage, can trial it and if everything seems fine after a week or two can request the voice mute is removed too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.