Roleplay - New Script and Development

Discussion in 'Server Chat / Updates' started by Teddi, Mar 24, 2010.

1. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

I'll remember this in the near future.

2. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I believe I speak for everyone but myself when I say, *PRINT SCREEN, PHOTOBUCKET, UPLOAD, COPY QUOTE, PAST QUOTE IN 'Teddi's Lies.txt*

3. Blackops

Blackops New Member

so when is this going to be released?

4. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

This

5. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Somebodys observant...
    [​IMG]

6. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

No setbacks my ass. It's been 6 months now, a half year, Teddi. And what excuse could a jobless man who does nothing but play WoW and sit on his ass have? Please, amuse me with your humor, whether it be a ban or not. But have some dignity, and do not remove this post to hide your attempts to cover your mistakes up. I have been here waiting years, but so far you have lied to our faces.
    What do you have to say for yourself?
    You have lifted our hopes up and crushed them too many times as it is.

I have had enough.

7. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Well, the working on other servers could have something to do with it, not to mention running an entire community in itself is a lot of work. And if you're so fed up with it, and done putting up with it, lets see you do better, lets see you make three servers and still release RP while maintaining those three servers and a website.

Also, please don't speak for all of us, you may as well just change that last part to "I have had enough."

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Hi. You are not everyone. RP09 was a failure. I'm a busy person. I never gave a release date for the reason you're now proving. Please write a good gamemode in under six months.
    Kthxbai.

Edit: Also, I barely play WoW nowadays, only time I play it is when people buy me gametime to play with them (ie, once in a blue moon).

9. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Who is this "We" ?

10. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

i agree but not fully, it's taken a while but there is good reason for it. if it was his job to make it and i paid him $1000 for it, then i'd be pissed as fuck
    but what he is doing is voluntary, i'm not trying to suck cock but at any moment he could just be like "fuck this" and stop, but he hasn't so i appreciate that

11. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Edited. If I remember correctly, you have promised us a new roleplay server since end of '08-early '09. It is now almost 2011. For all of you who are too blind to see the truth, I feel sorry for you.
    Yes Xandrah, working on other pointless gamemodes that will never take off.

12. Teddi

Yes, and I announced that RP09 was canned and that I was sorely sorry for it. I'm sorry if you feel bitter about it but things and situations changed over a long period of time. I posted an update video to (try and) show that we are making progress, and we want to do things right. If you want a repeat of RP09 then sure, I'll go ahead and do just that. But if you want something that's playable and actually fun, you're going to have to hold out and not bitch. Don't like it? Feel free to leave.

Sorry I'm not the slave coder you always wanted me to be.

13. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

i see that it's taken a few extra years but i have other things to do, it's not my priority in life. but as i said before, well let me rephrase it, every developer is developing the game mode completely voluntary.

14. Xandrah2

First off, I'm not too blind to see that you're being a whiny idiot who doesn't understand what the fuck he's talking about, second, the "pointless gamemodes that will never take off" are where most of our active community is from at this point. And seriously what the fuck are you still doing here bumping a two month old thread about something that you think will never happen anymore if you've had enough. Either quit whining, and wait for RP to come out when it's ready and fun to play, or just shut up and leave peacefully not making a huge scene where you make yourself look like more of a giant idiot.

15. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

Haha thats Xandrah for you. Always BB's biggest suck up.
    What is this "active community" you speak of? Last time I checked, BB servers were ghostly empty 3/4 of the day.
    Anyway, I have made my point, so I'm not posting on this matter anymore.

16. Xandrah2

Haha, that's Viper for you, always BB's biggest whiny douchebag who never shuts the fuck up when things don't go exactly the way he wants them.

17. Teddi

Ghostly empty, hm. Lets see, people on BBuild and DR? Yep. Recieving active donations from players? Yep. Wouldn't consider that ghost to me. The only server you wish to see is RP (Which is down therefore to you it's a ghost town).

Sure, feel free to leave because you've been proven wrong. If we had taken the same path in 2008, there wouldn't be a [BB]. We did what we had to do to stay alive and thus, it has flourished. But sure, be set in your ways, I'm sure as hell that I'm not going to try and change your ways. Your opinion is your own.

18. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

You try and code your own gamemode viper, DURR I BLAME OTHERZ CUZ I CANT DO IT.

19. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

This is funny. Bitching about something that is free. Christ its worse than people moaning about TF2 updates.

As for viper. You say that Deathrun and BBuild is a ghost town, yet when teddi released RP08 (again) back last october NOBODY played on it. Sure its a dissapointment, but at least I dont go round bitching about it making myself look worse than roflpancake.

20. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

i wish rp08 would be given another chance but sadly nobody would probably go on it