(RP QoTW 7) When it comes down to guns and weaponry, what are you expecting?

Discussion in 'Server Chat / Updates' started by Teddi, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Bit of a vague question, but yeah, what are you expecting them to be like?

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why are we at 7? Makes me feel time is passing so fast.

3. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

bang bang.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

IEDs/grenades/RPGs could be allowed, but they would need to be limited and in small number, and relatively weak, can imagine it being lame to have a group 1 shot by a lucky grenade. What are you your plans with grenades/explosives?

Certain weapons were too strong in RP08 and some were just there as decoration pretty much (Like the five seven due to it being stuck between the cheap glock and the more powerful deagle), what are you plans to make sure every weapon is appealing, as well as what precautions are you taking to ensure some guns aren't too over powered (shotgun pre fixes).

The sniper in certain scenarios was too powerful, what is your stance on high ranged weapons in correlation with keeping RDM low.

5. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

I'd be looking for a slightly realistic feel to them, like not being able to just run around going "Pew pew!" but instead, taking a moment to stop moving to fire. (Movement largely affects accuracy basicly). Not too sure if a realistic damage system would fit in as we'd probably want RP scenarios to last longer than it takes to put two bullets in someone's chest. :p
    Pistols and SMGs are probably going to be the most abundant weapons so a varried selection of these would be lovely, and maybe only a few choices of the more powerful Assault Rifles / Shotguns. Make Sniper rifles slow (Long delay between each shot).

6. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Pretty much what evryone above said in terms of damage etc. But on the side of Creating them. I would really like it only to be possible by people with big funds?

Like factory etc. Would make for much nicer rp and police + gun factory = fun?

Corps blah blah

7. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

8. limilim

limilim Active Member

Assembling/dismantling weapon system

9. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

I don't know. They should operate like guns but not be too easy to acquire. They should also be valuable to acquire but not so expensive that you save all your money, buy one gun then get DM'd somewhere before you get the chance to use your gun and lose it.

10. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

I don't think they should be too expensive at all. Just difficult to mass produce. And i don't think it should be possible for individualss

11. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

[​IMG]

It's pretty good mod, just a few weapons and you can change out parts on them.

List of weapons:
    Desert Eagle; P228; FiveSeven; Glock 18; AK-47; Galil ARM; Famas; M249; M3; XM1014; MAC-10; MP5; TMP;
    UMP .45; AWP; G3SG1; Steyr Aug; SG550; SG552

[video=youtube;Vk6iThrfoUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk6iThrfoUc[/video]