Same Sex marriage

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by [BB]Kyle, Sep 5, 2008.

?

Should same sex marriage be allowed in all states or in other countries

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

61.8%
  3. Unsure

38.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tools

Tools New Member

Theres a reason its guys and girls.. not just guys and guys or girls and girls..

Also how many of yall are attracted to the same sex becuase i am not, At all?

2. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

I don't care what anyone says PEOPLE ARE NOT BORN GAY.

You are not born with hormones. Trust me I KNOW hormones.

P.S - Gay people are still faggots

3. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Love is love no matter who's involved. People who dont think so are narrow minded, idiotic or bible bashers. Screw the bible, atheism all the way.

4. Tools

Tools New Member

Lets not Ever say that agian ok? Understand ok Good...

5. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

Let me chime in with alittle reality....
    Lets forget about the bible for a minute k?

Marriage is man's attempt at securing biodiversity and humanizing the institution of procreation. Love is simply the attraction to sexual and social benefits a given person has, but lets see where this falls in under that grand scheme of things....
    Homosexuality contributes to an aging society and therefore does not contribute anyway to race of man, it actively works against it. The lack of diversity perpetuates diseases since immunities arent be shared between men and women and the lacking of gene exchange actively works against man's cause. As for gay people being allowed to adopt children, that matter is still being studied. Its is common knowledge that children emulate their parents since a very early age and the lack of an electra or oedipus complex may lead to severe psychological damage. These are baseless assumptions that are still being reviewed. Homosexuality is inherently wrong in the most strict scientific sense, it is simply a vice or indulgence that man subscribes to for sexual gratification. Homosexuality works against man's perpetuation into the future, this is a fact. The right and wrong has nothing to do with God, society, or "narrow-minded" people, it has to with the sheer illogical act of same sex relations. Working against the main effort, or going against natures current is wrong.

Game....
    Set...
    and Match...

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Hes right. BUt most of you who say laying with a women is the same as with a man, Your severely mistaken.

7. Case

Case New Member

I say yes but...

I don't really care if the right wants to reserve "Marriage" for hetero couples. My only concern is that of equal rights regardless of who you choose to be your mate. Hospital visitation, insurance benefits, fair adoption practices. If these rights are not ensured; an injustice is taking place

8. Case

Case New Member

Sorry for quoting the whole wall first of all.
    Second of all Homosexuality is seen in every mammal, and with increasing rates in the 'Higher' mammals. It really COULD be possible that homosexuality is a natural method to decrease birth rates in a population. Do you honestly think (or more importantly make an argument) that if the suspected 10% of the population engages in homosexuality that it is going to reduce man's biodiversity in a population of 6 billion plus?

9. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Ok well this is how I see on the topic.

I think that gays and lesbians should be I mean they aren't gaining anything by being together and that if they truly love one another and knew they were ment for eachother and to be together for the rest of their lives why should straight/non gays/lesbians care that two guys love eachother and stay together in holy matrimony.

10. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Tools that wasn't very nice!

11. Case

Case New Member

Alright Law, your post was very eloquent and you probably impressed a lot of 14 year olds with your command of the language. Your content, however, was all smoke and no substance. I am throwing down the gauntlet.
    You have time to craft a good argument, or else I am going to pick your previous post apart piece by piece.

12. Tools

Tools New Member

U cant take a joke can you Kyle. :p

You guys can argue about this, but I will never agree with Same sex marriage no matter what. Its just wrong to me, And I do believe what the bible says.

Don't quote this or say anything about my religious beliefs.

13. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Too bad there isn't a God.

14. Case

Case New Member

Go troll somewhere else. Make your own God or not thread.

15. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

That's the dumbass gays and bisexuals, do you just hate gay people for being gay or spreading disease within themselves?

16. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

We shouldn't make decisions on religion and you think I'm a troll? lol.

17. Case

Case New Member

I repeat, this is a Gay and Gay marrige thread. I support threads questioning the exsistance of God, gods, goddesses, and white China teacups orbiting the sun. I do NOT support off topic conversations in threads.

18. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

I didn't start the God stuff -.-
    If you're going to flame, flame the right person.

19. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

Not on something like that Tools.

20. Dan

Dan Active Member

nope same sex couples should be allowed to exist, but marriage is a religious ceremony between a man and a women in the eyes of god or their deity.

they can have all the sex they want, but they can't get married.

however if you come up with a new ceremony with a new name completely separate that has no religion tied in any way what so ever that's fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.