So I have a copy of these to give away-

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Teddi, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I have the following extra copies on steam to give away-

Bold = taken

Version two:
    • CS:CZ
    • CS:S
    • DOD
    • DOD:S
    • Deathmatch: Classic
    • HL1
    • HL1:Source
    • HL2
    • HL2
    • HL2:DM
    • HL2:Ep1
    • HL2:Ep1
    • HL2:Ep2
    • HL:BS
    • L4D
    • L4D2
    • OpFor
    • Portal
    • Portal
    • Ricochet
    • TF2
    • TFC

So, if you want one of these, post here and explain to me why you should have it. Keep in mind if it's not what I consider a valid reason then I won't give it out. Also, you can only post for yourself, not friends.

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

It's like Christmas in April.

If I had to choose one it'd be Portal 2, As I'm too short on cash to pick it up myself (for now atleast). I do believe that other people probably deserve it more than me though. So if anyone else wants the copy, put their vote above mine

3. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Portal 2
    ------------

Currently it's the end of the semester for my first year of college, and the only money I've had has had to go to buying wood/materials to make my projects for the studio classes I have, and with that comes no time (6-7 hours of working on each project per day) for a proper job. Along with those materials to create he projects, I also have to spend it on prints (ranging from 11x17 to 24x36), mount those to foam etc. which builds up in cost. I'll be taking classes in the summer as well, otherwise next semester would be a 21 credit hour semester -cry-

Other than my monetary problems, I've been a member of BB since 2007 (forums since 2008 I believe), and have seen many of the transitions that community as gone through. While I'm not very active within the game modes anymore, I still do hope to return for RP when it is out. I probably don't have any stories that make me seem very deserving of a free game, but I figured I'd try and put out my current reasoning for not having the money for games that I wish I could have.

Other than that, I really have no other reasons and I'm not going to lie about anything, so good luck to the rest :)

4. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Portal 2 because I love puzzle games and is interested to see if there is a story game for it. I am also hoping the graphics will work for my computer. I am thinking of getting the game my self. It is definately a game I would so play for the summer coming up.

5. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

Game of Want : Magicka

A couple of my friends wanted me to pick this one up but I was too caught up in other things and was a little hesitant as if I would even play the game. It has an interesting concept and all but I wasn't too sure. I want this game because I would like to give this a try with a bunch of friends and see how it is. The second is somewhat of a poor reason but I need some sort of way to catch up with friends (I.E. play a game with them) since I have been so caught up with other things. So this could be a good opportunity. However there is no reason why I SHOULD have it rather than why I WANTING it, otherwise I sound sort of selfish and greedy.

Remember Teddi, you have to take responsibility.

6. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Well you see, You already gave me portal 2, so if you give me portal 2, I would have 2 copies of portal 2, meaning I have 4 portals, and I am from the future, in Portal 4, Gabe dies.

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Magicka is still full of bugs and driver conflicts, buggiest launch in history I'm pretty sure, still just randomly crashes to desktop even after 10s of patches.

I'd take portal 2 but someone else will play it more than me, so they can get it instead! I don't think I have portal 1 though, plz portal i am ned 5g.

8. flash31939

flash31939 Nightmare Sub Admin

Magicka because i have seen many videos about it. I completely love the gameplay. The problem is i can't get it. I have been trying to get it for a couple months now. My parents wont let me run down to wallgreens to get a visa gift card for it.

9. Teddi

Since they patched Magicka the only issues I have are in MP, sometimes people get stuck when loading, that's all.
    Also, just checked, you have portal 1.

10. limilim

limilim Active Member

Killing Floor
    My friends and I are looking for 4 player coop games to play, but we're all short on cash. If killing floor were gifted to me I could use the new found money to buy someone else a copy. Also spring break is coming up and I'm running dry on games, so a new game would save me from boredom during that week.

11. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I got all those except Portal 2, Magicka is awesome btw, theres a second DLC coming out called Magicka: Vietnam

You can guess the rest.

12. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As I recall, you promised me something.

13. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Magika

You should give me your extra copy of Magika because there are people in this community who play and I can play with you guys. I have played the demo of Magika and I find it to be really fun, I just haven't gotten around to getting it yet. Also I love you.

14. flash31939

So, did i earn it?

15. Ashman

Ashman Member

earn is such a strong word

16. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

All of them
    Because I'm a woman
    o7

17. Teddi

Have I decided yet?

18. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

If thats the case gimme magicka

19. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I see no flaw in his argument.

Award this man Magicka.

Teddi C. , the fat gaming pimp.

I forgot this is not Facepunch clone anymore and you broke automerge.

20. flash31939

Dude Teddi said he hasn't decided yet. He didnt say that im not gonna get it. So don't go agreeing with someone who misinterpreted something Teddi said.