So what would you like to see on Surf in the future?

Discussion in 'Surf' started by Killermon, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

So, a general sort of thread, asking what sort of things you would like to see on surf. Some things not to suggest as they're in the works:

• Store
    • Seasonal Leaderboards

Otherwise, post away, as there's no such thing as a stupid idea ( Although I'm sure one of you will prove me wrong!)

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

We should add various traps throughout the levels and some members are selected to activate the traps and stop the players from reaching the end of the level???

Outside of that (also guns plz), I'd like to see the store back up and working; not only encourages players to return if they're being rewarded, but those with milions of cubes can actually spend them. Hats etc, if trails on Surf are an issue perhaps an option to disable them locally on a per player basis?

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

The store is coming back and with things like Trails also making a return; there is an option for players to disable them in the new settings system. Keep in mind that the store is server-wide and not just surf specific.

Something I haven't quite worked the details out yet with (but would could be worth seeing) is surf races- ie players placing a wager and racing to the end of the stage. Not sure if it's something players would want to see - but it's something.

Kaiden likes this.