Surf Suggestion

Discussion in 'Surf' started by JamesClutcHv, Dec 11, 2015.

1. JamesClutcHv

JamesClutcHv New Member

Hello server developer.
    Can you please implement bunnyhopping into the server please, multiple people and my-self would have alot more fun on the server if this was in it Thx :) <3

2. Ender

Ender Member MVP

I think the term you looking for is AutoHop (Hold Space bhops for you) since Bhop is already implemented.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

The point of skill-surf is to actually be a challenge and to have difficulty; meaning if you want to b-hop, learn how to do it properly :)

Auto-bhop and such features only detract from the gameplay in this regard and allow for cheesing of some maps / areas.

4. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Meh. I don't surf anymore but I know for a fact that autobhop is standard on all the CSGO surf servers now a days. Might want to think about implementing it possibly.

Also CSGO is a dead game.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Thing is on CS:GO the values like airaccel are retardedly high as well, typically because they're looking for people to donate (and lets face it, many CS:GO players have the attention span of 10 seconds).

Just because others do it isn't a valid argument - it doesn't make surfing easier either so I need something more substantial.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

With Surf being our most popular server atm, and that it attracts players; I assume due to it's lack of over-modification and simplistic approach, it makes sense not to change it drastically unless it'd guarantee a player increase.