The time I fet Proud

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Light Yagami, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Light Yagami

Light Yagami New Member

This is a storythat my friend made for english which Tubbi demanded that I post.

THe time I felt most proud of myself was when I defeated the Dark lord Sauron and destroyed the great ring of powah
    It all started on Uncle Bilbos birthday. it was a huge party and all the brothahs were invited. It was a small people with hairy feet fiesta, he was about to make a speach but then he dissappeared =(
    It was awesome cool
    I did stuff at the party that the movie wasn't allowed to show and went bag to Bag "end" Gandalf (A pedo who pure fancies hobbits) was waiting there, he told me do pick up the ring and I was like "KK" and did it

Light Yagami: He then came back 2 weeks later and chucked the ring in the fire and i was like "WTF YOU CRAZY SON" he took it out and showed me some weird symbols on it and i was like "Bless my little hobbit feet"... and had a wank

Light Yagami: Then Gandalf said "if this ring finds it's master it will up the chance of Permature Ejaculation by 75%" I shat it and smashed the ring with a hammer

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Epic- John "Waffles" Brown

3. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

LOL. - Tubbimora

4. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Epic, but wayyyyyyy too short.

5. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Wow, my parents ran into my room because I was laughing so hard. They thought I was crying ;D

6. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

Also, just to note, his friend wrote that... ON AN EXAM PAPER. Which makes it all the more funnier XD