[NOT A BUG] TTT Suitzoom Menu for Life?

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Joey Skylynx, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey Skylynx

Joey Skylynx Minister of Propaganda

This has been on my mind since I first started playing the Police on certain servers, or whenever a server has the whole, "GOTTA DO /ME TO PULL GUNS OUT :DDD" and I hope it comes across pretty straight forward.
    Considering BB Life has no form of VOIP, an alternative for easy voice-commands/actions should be implemented. The thing which comes to mind the most is the Suitzoom command menu from Trouble in Terrorist Town, but the one I've got in mind is a little more in depth.

For starters, people will be able to make their own text commands where they'll be able to have a name of what it is in the menu, and then be able to say whatever they have typed.
    This would not only benefit the Police, but it would also allow people like storeowners to have baisc greetings on bind.

2. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

mmh its not a bad idea, but i dont think letting people make their own would work, you're bound to get people being stupid with it

maybe submit their own to be approved and added ? something like that

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Most actions once added will havetthis automatically done. However I may have voice commands for such a thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.