Update 16

Discussion in 'BBase' started by Teddi, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flash31939

flash31939 Nightmare Sub Admin

Thats because you were never on RP when I was on.

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fixed

3. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

You were prob on rp when 08 was up for like a month because people wanted it back. I don't think you were here in 08, but I wasn't either.

4. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Fraid not i remember him from 09

5. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

Yeah, I guess I do more or less remember the name Nightmare. And if I remember correctly, the "N" was weird (like a weird style), but I may be confusing him with someone else.

Also, it was Rice Boilers. I should know, I was an admin for a while, until they went downhill.

6. flash31939

I added unicode flames to my N. And i got the clan name wrong cause that was atleast a year or so ago. An I clearly remember you and this should refresh your memory: THE KING IS IN DA HOUSE! That is what i used to say whenever you joined deathrun.

7. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I don't remember you, but then you seem like the kind of person that I would forcibly forget, but I do remember dumbo and its stupidity. And I'd like to point out that I was one of the few people that didn't like Dumbo and opposed it becoming an admin, so I'd just like to say, I told you so, because I didn't when it flipped its shit and ragequit the community.

8. flash31939

Are you always this irritating? And don't you dare dis Dumbo, I liked him( yes he not it, Derp). So stop being a jerk to everyone.

9. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Dumbo is a giant waste of the Earth's space that should be eradicated with the utmost of urgency and in the most gruesome way possible. And to you, yes I will always be this irritating, as you are annoying and stupid. And I'm not a jerk to everyone, just everyone who is retarded.

10. flash31939

So your calling everyone in this community a retard. And shutup about Dumbo you fat ass bitch. You never gave him a chance. So fuck off everyone and start jerking upon yourself.

11. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

soo this thread is no longer abotu hte uptdate but dumboa nd who was on and when? great. ;p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.