(2/3)Sparts for Sub Administrator

Discussion in 'Denied' started by sparts, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparts

sparts New Member

[DENIED](2/3)Sparts for Sub Administrator

Describe yourself!:
    i love BB servers i have been playing on it ever sens i think gmod 8.0. I love to make people happy and try my hardest to make everyone understand and agree on a topic. I love when people say to me "hey great job" or " Thanks " and i try to treat everyone the way i want to be treated. I try my hardest to make people laugh and have a good time!

Past Experience as an admin:
    I owned a RP server back in gmod 9 called sparts RP server. (people starting out in rp loved it)
    I was admin for a while on my friend dipsy's server till it crashed. (after crash he didn't want to keep it anymore)
    I was an admin of a Linux server for a collection agency for a while. (about 1yr)

Why Should I Let You Be Sub Admin:
    Everyone on vent thinks i'm nice funny and cool. I will try my hardest to fit GMOD into my schedule, because of school and work takes up some of my time! also most of the admins are from acrost the pond of the US and i could be on when the other admins are not.

Admin References [2/3]
    1. Bob Smackaloaf
    2. Advantage

Sub Admin References [1/1]
    1. TheLawGiver

2. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Re: Sparts for Sub Administrator

Sparts. Hes a good man. Good sence of humour good personality good rper and is a great person to be around in BB. He has been here for a while. Even though he brings great humour to the community he can easily switch to a serious admin mode. He can dish out discpline like an admin. He does not abuse form what I see and helps us point out abusers. He is an active member of our ventrilo server which is a huge plus. He knows the community and gets along well with everyone which hey you need that to become an admin. He has won my vote over.

+1 Admin ref.

3. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Re: [UNAPPROVED 2/3]Sparts for Sub Administrator

Sparts has been an active member in the community for a while now . And during that time he has gone from more of a noob to some guy who we all know ( on vent ) and get along with . During the time that i have known him i have seen his roleplay skills , and when he's on serious he's a great roleplayer , and as a Civil Protection Officer back in the ol' days he seemed to be able to sort out problems well . I see him on vent fairly regularly now and i think this guy deserves a chance , so have my ref ....

4. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete New Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED](2/3)Sparts for Sub Administrator

You have received the Pistol Pete Reference, it is one of the most awesome and ultimate refs of all, so now that you have this ref you are 4/3 MUAHAHA

5. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

I really think Wesley deserves Sub-Administrator, I see that he has the ability to understand the rules and enforce them. He has been with the server for a bit of time through both thick and thin, in that time he has been nothing but a constant contributor and member of the community that is BB. Our admin team is pretty much a collection of such players, players who understand the importance of the server's rules and how they must be enforced. It would be a asset to have Sparts join our team: he brings a bit of programming experience; he is non-confrontational; doesn't abuse much of anything (He is a CP). I strongly recommend him and his abilities to the admin team, I regret that if we dont scoop him up.. some other community will.

Ben

6. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Sparts has been here a while and I remember some of the good times that I've had with him. He's a good RPer and he's a very nice person.

7. sparts

sparts New Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED](3/3)Sparts for Sub Administrator

Thanks for the Ref's and thanks Xandrah i could say the same about u all i love bb and love the people in vent! :p hope teddi see's this soon

8. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TheLawgiver is a sub admin, other than that,

Yes.

9. Tools

Tools New Member

Correction. Hes a Full.

10. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lies.

11. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Truth although since he is a recent addition I do not know if his reference is valid unless the 30 day rule has been overlooked.

12. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Nah, 30 day limit applies.

13. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Sorry sparts you still 2/3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.