4/4 [BB]Kyle Full Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by [BB]Kyle, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

[APPROVED]4/4 [BB]Kyle Full Administrator Application

To download my full administrator application you may go to http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eqjhh2jhknu and follow the instructions in the README in the .rar

Dear [BB] Administration,
    Not a whole lot has changed it’s the summer and I have been active on the server 75% more than I would normally be due to school and work in the way but now I only have to work and play GMOD so it’s not hard but will be after this summer gets over. Well enough about me (more me posted in the sub administrator application) let’s get to the real stuff.

Well it’s been a little over a month now of me being a sub administrator and I think I’ am up for the next step. While I still do role play but since now that I am a sub I have been helping out to solve problems whatever it may be. I have put in many hours to the server I would say 1/3 of it is out during day hours but I put a good partition of that 2/3 would be putting many hours into late night gaming on the server with [BB] Tools and [BB] BlackDog while we are also on vent so not only we are all in game but also in the same Vent server and we are able to chat to keep in contact. Why could I be considered for a full administrator position? I should because I’ am an active player, I follow the rules and I would like to do more for the community. I will also assist in a problem that a sub may not have the power or privilege to do. I can be found helping (Or attempting to help) other players, and not to mention - role-playing with all the other users. I'd say I hold positive disposition with the majority of users I see daily, including administrators and sub-administrators. I try to act curious and nice, but I am persistent and a strong-willed person. I also have good leadership qualities and such.

Not a whole lot has changed since now well put aside the most obvious that Teddi, Grimm, Evander Left that…. Anyway some of the most rules I had had to enforce are (/advert) is that it is for selling only and not for where are you mob boss or for saying I NEED HELP!!!! Another rule that not only I but all Administrators/Sub Administrators that OOC is NOT for swearing and I have warned many people. Once I have warned someone and then he did it again after that he still did it so then after that has happened I muted him for constant swearing but then he used advert to speak so I kicked him for that and after that two minutes later he came back and said he was sorry.

I am not only active in the [BB] Role play server but as well as the Vent server whoever it is and while Role Playing not always but the locals I see are Bob, BlackDog, Gene, Advantage, Biff, Angry Biker, Boilrig, Indu, Master marine, Pablo, Nykke (rawr), Ragging Hormones, Ted, and Zach. So if there were ever a problem in the role play server they know a sub or full is usually on and says over vent which is easier than saying in OOC. So now for four full [BB] Administrators my references are listed below:

1) Bob (Confirmed)

2) Dan (Confirmed)

3) Maxy

4) Biff

5) Gene (Confirmed)

6) Corran (Confirmed)

2. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Re: [Unapproved] [BB]Kyle Full Administrator Application

Yes
    yes
    and yes you are a great Rper and you WILL do the server good you always obey rules and do a great job at admining and if there is something you cant do you wil lask a full admin which is good

hope you get it man!

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Re: [Unapproved]1/4 [BB]Kyle Full Administrator Application

How many Admins do we need geez.

For me to say you need to be Sub longer would be hypocritical, as I made my app only after a month, so goodluck.

4. Corran

Corran Active Member

Re: [Unapproved]1/4 [BB]Kyle Full Administrator Application

+1 Ref. He's a good admin. I think he'll be able to handle full-admin, no doubt.

5. Dan

Dan Active Member

Re: [Unapproved]2/4 [BB]Kyle Full Administrator Application

confirmed

6. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

wat

If you don't like me, just say no. Don't lie..

7. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

wat[/quote:1wsmfah8]

IDK If this changes anything but I asked him on Vent and he said yes maybe, a week, week and a half. So all he had to do was confirm it.

*EDIT* Oh I see umm......? ns

8. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Re: [Unapproved]3/4 [BB]Kyle Full Administrator Application

Kyle, What can I say about kyle.

-Outstanding Admining.
    -Always willing to learn.
    -Never had any complaints from players about him.
    -Great personality.

I say definatly yes.

9. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Referances arnt about if they like you or not, It's about if they think you're right for the posistion of adminstrator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.