4 days?

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Sasafrasquatch7, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

I killed like 10 people in a row because I got pissed that you guys were getting rid of shotguns and I'd just bought a whole shipment so I went postal down the street and lost a shotgun in the process and Tox banns me for 4 days I can understand a bann but 4 days is alittle over the limit. I had 24 kills at the time of bann

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Um Teddi specifically said that shotguns are not being removed it's only snipers and you were banned "yesterday" for getting 25 kills and getting around 10 kills really fast and you were randomly DMing and Metagaming for using OOC knowledge IC so you deserve a ban

3. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

4. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

I guess I just pwn too hard. I mean I'm walking down the street and it's like...BOOMHEADSHOT[​IMG]

But srsly I was cheesed off because I was misinformed that Shotguns were going to be removed by Manny, ask him he told me. So I thought "If I'm gonna lost em anyway I might as well do something I've always wanted to do" So i went on a killing spree.

5. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Fuck it I accept the consequences , Dun extend plz Teddi.

It was worth it.

6. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

THIS BE ME
    [youtube:whj89bcs]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wp_K8prLfso&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wp_K8prLfso&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:whj89bcs]

7. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

Lolololololol. That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.