A Bad Day In BBroleplay.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Bluesclues, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

. Im sure a lot of people I'm going to talk about might not get banned. Full Video Proof. I need an admin who will pay close attention to this video and rewind or pause if he/she needs to I'm saying this because the video is 9 Minutes long. Im going to post everyone in the video in order of appearance and their Steam ID's This might turn into a massive flaming thread so i suggest an admin review it quickly. I'm aware some of these requests might just be kickable but apparently no Admins were on. Blackdog was but he wasnt talking and kept reconnecting so I'm not sure what was going on there.

#1 [AG]scareyjerry1[STEAM_0:0:19496917] - Randomly killing someone in front of nexus.

#2 Neonwarrior[STEAM_0:0:17926509] - Punch Whoring

#3 [ES] Juggalotus Killa[STEAM_0:0:10496879] - Playing with the knocked out ragdoll that [AG]scareyjerry1 punch whored.

#4 =(e)=Harrier[STEAM_0:0:12384507] - Using foul language in (OOC) 6 Times throughout the video. (Harrier if you do comment i know you were probobly mad for whatever reason but that doesnt mean you need to make it public in OOC for everyone to see.)

#5 StaticCraig[STEAM_0:1:17460533] - Using foul language in (OOC) 1 Time -Kickable/Muteable Offense

#6 |||same person|||StaticCraig[STEAM_0:1:17460533] - I'm not sure if this counts as prop climbing but he was standing on ICDZ's Prop while ICDZ was building a shop I'm guessing.

#7 War Wolf[STEAM_0:1:19161377] - If you think I had drugs throughout the whole video you can see that I do not get any notifications that I was given money for drugs or that my labs have run out. The mayor randomly warranted me and a lot of other people 3 - 4 times. The mayor didnt even say anything so it wasnt a drug search it was just a mayor allowing cops who requested to get into buildings so they could either (A) shoot drug labs or (B) steal things that are inside. Like my shop..

#8 Napalm[STEAM_0:0:15443648] - 1 Minute after being un arrested(I stopped recording because it would be boring to just watch me sit in jail for that long) I head back to my shop and as I get in I see the police cheif through the cages in my shop so I start recording again and look what he did.

Here is the video. If you dont like music then mute the video. Songs used were,
    Planet Hell, And Through The Fire And The Flames.

http://www.vimeo.com/1368241

2. Bluesclues

Still Rendering the video ATM its going to be on vimeo not on youtube.

If you are waiting up for the video I'm going to tell you that it might be 30 - 70 minutes before the video is completley uploaded and rendered to the best quality

3. ICDZZZ

ICDZZZ New Member

This was a bad day in BBRP, it felt... mingey. And War Wolf got me too, I was warranted by him 2-3 times.

4. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford New Member

Napalm also used the N word frequently which I have console screenshots of if needed.

5. Bluesclues

Yep. Its taking a while since the video is 9 Minutes long and I'm trying to render it to the best quality possible.

Edit: Post any screen shots you have. Esspecially of Napalm using the "N" Word

6. Static Craig

Static Craig New Member

Ok, I'll be honest, I did say a lot of explicit things but this was simply because everyone was either asking silly things in all caps, and there were hostile cops every where. So I hope I can be forgiven for that :-\ .

Also the "Prop Climbing" thing, if I knew that standing on top of someones building in progress was considered prop climbing (if it is) then I wouldent have done it.

Yeah, this was an awful Day in BB Roleplay, Noobish insane cops, angry people, and DM'ing. That's why when I was a cop I unarrested people in jail.

And yes, napalm was "N" Word Crazy.

7. Bluesclues

100 % Rendered Now i have to upload it... Other than that please post any screenshots you have.

Suprisingly the video is uploading pretty fast and should be up within 10 - 20 minute

100 %

Video is not up final Conversion ( i know its a pain in the ass but you can watch the live count down)

http://www.vimeo.com/1368241

8. Bluesclues

9. Static Craig

Static Craig New Member

That was a wonderful demo and will more then likely get some of these awful cops get banned :)

10. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Nice vid, good music, and lots of IDs for banning and blacklisting

Some of the things you got people on though were not technicly what yousaid they were, but a good 90% of this vid and the people in it i foresee punishment.

And i kept seeing people saying were i was, im not sure when you recorded this, but if its when i think it is, I was out at dinner, and when i came back server was down.

NightWish:planet Hell "Personaly love the singer back before they kicked her out, dont like the new one"

If i was there i woulda doled out some bans, wasnt there any other admins on at the time?

11. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Whehehe your in it too :)

12. Bluesclues

What things did I say that werent exactly what they were? And no other admins were on at the time. This was recorded yesterday. You can also see you on the video but you like AFK.

13. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

I give you like 5 gold stars for that, video is always better than screen shots, it was a rough day, by the look of the video, also the way you showed the steam ID's was great. Hope fully these CP will be blacklisted and punishments will be handed out. Good Luck

14. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Nice haul of evidence

15. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

twas a bad day :/ i was on sometimes when harrier and straticcraig but they seemed to be alright

16. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

#1 No evidence it was random, he might have robbed him earlier, etc.
    #2 Isn't a bannable offence.
    #3 Banned for 6 hours.
    #4 Banned for 4 hours - EDIT 7 hours.
    #5 Banned for 2 hours.
    #6 Nah, he just jumped on it from the ledge and it wasn't getting him anywhere.
    #7 Not enough proof to justify a ban, could have seen drugs through window, or when you left shop etc, or someone could have told the CP - You could have easily stopped the video and played it after going to your drugs etc. EDIT - Well I dunno, I'll think about it banning him.
    #8 Banned for 5 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.