Advantage's DR Trial App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Advantage, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

• Game Name - Advantage
    • About Yourself - Im 15 years old and am from Lincoln, England. I recently left [BB] as I hadnt got too much spare time on my hands and I was bored of the type of roleplay. Since then I have gone on at TnB and come to this Deathrun server which I am hooked to. I now spend a good few hours a day playing Deathrun because I love it!
    • Past Experience if you have any - I was a full Admin on [BB] for a good few months, I own my own roleplay community "Live in Fear" which is currently coming along well, I have alot of administration experience and leadership experience mainly from what I have done on BB in the past.
    • Highly active within the community. - Well, I'm active on Deathrun more than anywhere else
    • Requires Platinum - Yeah, since the beginning :D
    • A positive person (ie not saying fail 100% of the time) - I'm positive when it comes to Deathrun. I encourage the players and get along with near enough everyone on the server, so I love to help :p . If there is ever anyone causing disruptions, I try my best to stop that.
    • Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server. - I already spend about 3 hours a day, so thats a Tick :D
    • Some time must have been spent on Vent. - Well yeah, I love ventrilo.. I come on BB vent alot.

2. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Psssst...post icon D:

Well other then that the apps a good'un and ya'll certainly have the experience. I've seen you on the server a few times 'n think you'd do pretty well eh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.