Albel Trakcovish DJ Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by AlbelTrakcovish, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

Your name:
    Derek Bodin

Your age:

Why you believe you should have DJ. (Be creative).
    I have read a few different apps and people are like "I'll be on between this time and this time" or "On at nighttime during the weekends" Well as much as I hate to say it, I rarely see a DJ in the server, at nighttime. Anyways I usually play between 9pm and 2am Central(-6:00GMT) and would be able to be on around that time a few days out of the week, Not going to make any promises I can't keep ya'know. But I do believe I would make an excellent addition to the DJ's in the server. I mean I can't possibly be worse than the random... right?

I am platinum yes.

2. Zapinz

Zapinz New Member

I fully support Albel TraBLAHBLAHBLAH getting DJ.

3. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

I know this is a petty excuse, but the reason I've been absent the past few days is because of my Red Faction Guerrilla addiction.
    although I go on for an hour or two there and there.

Back on the topic of the application. Im glad you actually did it in the right format. I dont really know you well but didn't you just come back to BB 2 or 3 days ago? And once again (I know you stated "I hate to say this but...") the reason of no DJs are on when im on is getting a lil old, be creative with your application, the most likely reason no one is on at "nighttime" is because school has started. From the past applications I've seen they all seem to look the same in the why I think I should have DJ category, if you can put something unique in there. I dont know where everybody lives but I live in NJ which is 1 or 2 hours ahead of you so our timezones are pretty close together (Although Mon-Fri im limited to how late I can stay up due to school).

Overall. Like said above I dont know you much at all.To be honest... I think that there are actually a lil too many DJs at the moment. You just got back to BB 2-3 days ago, or atleast on the forums... either one. Also Ryzbot, our newest DJ, was just accepted, and if I recall he was the one who said he could stay up till later hours. My opinion is that you wait a lil longer and see how things turn out as in DJ activity. Sad to say this but im saying No.

Oh and im a girl.

4. John M Stanson

John M Stanson Kargov rules

I agree with sin, because you can stay up late isnt a good enough reason to get dj.

and when i am on there is always djs and Teddi said we need more GMT admins/djs.

wont coust as much, but i doesnt support your application.

5. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

I don't really see you on much, and I'm on from 5 to 7 and 11 to 2 Eastern (-5:00)

6. AlbelTrakcovish

I suppose I should also mention that I'm homeschooled so that way I can be on at night during the week as well.

7. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

Lucky ass... I wish I was home schooled, probably wouldn't have gotten into Georgia Tech, but woulda liked school a hell of a lot more...

8. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

WHAT!?

Gah i'd hate being home schooled. No other people :X

Im a bit of a class clown so that probably explains why :p

Still get good grades tho :D

9. John M Stanson

John M Stanson Kargov rules

you fail at drama :s

10. Neale

Neale Lets do ths LEroy post ->

same im the classs clown 2 and my grades r ok it would suck gettign homeschooled tho

11. AlbelTrakcovish

Homeschool is bomb, Stay up late, sleep in, do homework for an hour or two, play gmod, rinse repeat =D
    Anyways, back on topic please.

12. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

& i gess ur englis grade isnt tht gud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.