Angry Biker's sub Admin Application(0/3)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by angry biker, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angry biker

angry biker Detective

[DENIED]Angry Biker's sub Admin Application(0/3)

Name:Dylan smyth

Game Name:Angry Biker

About Yourself:Im 15,i live in co. cork ,ireland.I can speak fluent irish and im half way to fluent french.Im learning to play the synthinsizer(not sure if thats the right spelling) and i hope to learn some lua during the summer.im good a fixing computers(seeing as mine crashes and has a problem every 6 months)and i can handle stress or presure well.i have about 250 hours on the server(i think).i have nerver abused cop, but i have been banned one for "prop glitching" when i was a bit ew to the server. unfortenetly i dident know what i was doing was against the rules.if i see a new player on ill tell them about the f1 and f2 menus to get him/her started.if i see someone breaking a rule i always bring it to the attention of an admin,and this is my reson for wanting sub admin, so i can deal with it myself and i wish to help the comunityas much as i can.

Past Experience:Im not going to lie, so, i have no past experience being an admin on gmod, however i have been in charge of a number of commitees in school,so i have experience with being in a position of power.

Main Server you play on:[bb] roleplay

Admin References:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Use Ulx:tryed it and ive got the hang of it.

2. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED]Angry Biker's sub Admin Application(0/3)

We are super full on applications and admins

i dont know if your ready quite yet anyways

3. angry biker

angry biker Detective

fair enough, i do think i need some more experience anyway.only problem is i cant seem to get it anywhere.but, i would think,in my opinion, that sub admin would give me the chance to gain experience.

4. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Ive been trying ulx on my own lan servers and i seem to have got the hang of it.
    just an update

p.s sorry for the double post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.