Application for Junior!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Junior, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

•Name: Junior
    •SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99051468
    •What servers would I would like to be (Any Rank Suitable) is on [BB]Skill-Surf
    •Why do I think I could be helpful? Because I am good with the new players, and how to comfort him/her with anything that they would need. I will not abuse my power, because I am very responsible. But I may get mad or frustrated for some times, for example, a bad day, or either really tired. I will be on 3-5 hours a day, which for weekends, I will be on for about 8-14 hours a day, and, I will also welcome every person, and treat them like family ;) (Applying for any suitable job)

Your friend,
    Junior

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Admittedly, I'm more of a lurker than anything, and am not a huge surf fan so I don't know how active you are, or if you're a good player. But talking about "a bad day" or being "really tired" right after saying you won't abuse your power? It doesn't look good. Also this is literally your first and only post on the forums, which while not directly important to being an admin it generally is bad form to make your first post be an admin app.

3. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

As Xandrah had stated, there is no time you should be abusing your powers, even as a sub admin. I know you didn't go out and say you would, but a bad day is no reason to take out your anger and frustration on a community. I myself have bad days and know that maybe admining isn't the right decision for what I should be doing today. You are very new to the server and if I was you, I would use your free time to get to know some of the current admins/sub-admins and get yourself involved here on the forums and in the server.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Hey, thanks for applying firstly! I think going from this line

will need to deny this app though. Thanks for being honest about it, but I have a high standard for admins and every punishment they give. I get the impression from that line that you may end up excessively punishing users, or worse, when annoyed, which is fair enough some people vent their anger, but it won't fit in on the admin team.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.