ATTN Non Plats who want plat

Discussion in 'Deathrun' started by Dan, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan Active Member

I need 3 ppl to receive plat membership.

Prove to me you deserve it...make a cool trail or model, or something. Or write a heart felt teery story about your life and how platinum can help you become a better person.

Currently:
    limilim
    Jerry
    spike

closed

2. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

3. limilim

limilim Active Member

Heartfelt story you say! I'll give you one.
    Ok so a few years back him BB rp was and running and you had to get in a line to get in the servers. I was young and foolish back in that time, so I donated about 30 dollars to the server using my parent's paypal account. Funny thing is, is that they didn't know about it at the time. So I has enjoying my time as an advance member, but then things got out of hand. In a mad craze of power I sent 50 more dollars of donation on other server to get their version of "advance". All together 80 dollars spent. I was carefree, until the bills came, turn out that they noticed $80 dollars missing and I was the only suspect. Putting 2 and 2 together they found out it was me. I was banned from steam for about 2 months and lost all my donation time.

So all and all I was a douche that will never get platinum, but you sir Dr.Dan can make my dream come true! Also I made Teddi's avatar so I think that counts. Also I will worship you like a god dam. e.x You are all that is right in the world Dr.Dan and you are the pinacle of evolution.

4. Dan

Dan Active Member

Fail
    Win

5. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Ghettysburg is a pretty cool guy...

No score and three years ago my-self brought forth this server to my attention, a new game, conceived in Gmod9, and a dedicated box, to the promise of quality roleplay.

For now, we are engaged in a great conflict, testing our faithfulness to our brothers, and our willingness to write, so we can get platinum without a part time job. And here, we are met in this field of the great conflict, to dedicate a select portion of forum, as a graveyard for those who thought proper to write against I, The Jerry. In an attempt to rouse my sacrifice. So that platinum may be sent forth... to myself; It is afterall, a good idea to do this here over the corpses of our brothers written requests, where mine shall thrive for all time.

Forsooth by many; this Platinum, on a global scale. I shall desecrate -- I shall immaculate -- I will hallow this ground of the deceased story-requests, as testament to my relentless dedication to my own written advance... for Platinum. Aye, the fools who sought a "Free Pass" for Platinum in my presence, shall remain here for eternity. Those who rot consecrate the will to make feeble attempts at thwarting my yet un-rivalled imagination. For those who still live after my wrath is finished, I recommend Cash for Gold. Because all the Platinum available here will be enveloped by me and my keyboard, that of which is clearly mightier then yours. The remains of this thread will be dishonoured in the history books, as a cause lacking nobility or any form of perception.

May the remnants of your posts be discarded from this earth, and may Dan shine his light upon e so I may receive platinum.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

(I don't care if parts of it didn't make sense but it was fun massacring Lincolns address which can basically be summarized with "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?")

6. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Dan, Please give a Cul--HAIL DAN- Member a plat. HAIL DAN!

7. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

I think I'm just going to buy it because I have bday money and I love BB :D

8. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

O hai der! I think i deserve it cuz i duh [DJ] and not [P]. If i were to get this i would give you nudes of my cat. PICK MER!

9. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Try 2:

Back in February in 08', I met Elite Trooper on [BB] Stranded. But this was not the new stranded we all know today, this was old BB stranded. I remember first going on there hearing drunken Grimm go about, but then the next day there was Dan. Yelling at me for stealing his bananas (lol). After a long time of Roleplay and Stranded. Out came out [BB]Sandbox where I joined Dan's Cult. HAIL DAN. Now I ask you for platinum on the [BB] Servers to use for changing my title on the fourms and to get special privileges on the [BB] Servers. Please, Head my story, and give me platinum.

THE END.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.