Ban Pot Ducky

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Zarrick, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

Screenie Avoiding Death/Arrest

[​IMG]

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What was the reason for the warrant?

3. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

I dont know i didnt warrant him Back-up Was requested so i moved to the Request

4. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Whatever the warrant reason, he was still, obviously, breaking some rules.

5. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

OK let me explain i was warranted because someone said i did shot someone in OOC which is then Metagaming. the reason i sat there was because only one cp really had the right to arrest me. can't remember name Freddy i think. The reason he was allowed to arrest me was because he had seen me shoot him apparently. About 10 seconds later Freddy walked in and i let him arrest me. can i also say that u see the bullet holes on the wall the chief Zarrick shot that before i he had even looked at me. so he was like Shooting a warrant for no reason. so yeah i got arrested 10-15 seconds after this. the other CP's didn't have the right to. So yes i was breaking rules although it doesn't really matter because i let myself get arrested 10 seconds later. And also the only reason i did this was because none of the CPs bar Freddy had ANY evidence what so ever so i wanted to explain the situation before they just went and arrested immediately. Can i also say that when i had been arrested i was sentenced to death so i though yeah fair enough i killed someone. so went along with it. However before they performed the execution i was un-arrested by the time limit. I was happy because i didn't have to die but then he sent a CP to Knock me Out and drag me all the way back again... i Don't have screens of him Knocking me out But if you see Fliberty Jibbit is saying sorry and that chief told him to.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see i am un-arrested Fliberty If you read this please can you tell them what happened.

This one you can see the chief telling everyone to come to steps. This is for my execution. When i have been unarrested therfore no more punishment. and although you cannot see there are a few CPs with Stunsticks behind me hence why i cant run off.
    [​IMG]
    I know i shouldn't of sat in chair but i am tired of CP abusers who just take every arrest they can and don't think what actually happened.

EDIT: I asked Freddy and he said that no Back Up was asked for i got warranted because of the Meta Gamer. think it was "Freddy Ivanich" or something like that but any CPs on at that time could tell you what happened.

6. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

BTW right after i said "you can't arrest me" i Said only Freddy can or something similar. Don't know if you have chat logs or something but you will see definitely see everything in them.

7. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Learn to write in paragraphs, or atleast get the enter button under control. That block oh text makes my eyes sore.

8. NoName0013

NoName0013 New Member

Yeah it's Flibberty Jibbit here. I knocked you out beacuse the chief wass all p*ssed and angry and stuff so he told me to get you. So I did. I'm not sure what you did and what the chief wanted but I was sorta roleplaying following the chiefs orders...

9. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

Look i didnt follow the OOC (i am better than that) Somone Said in CR that Pot Ducky Did somthing and then he was warranted but all in all he was still breaking rules

And i was trying to RP an Ex-ecution and everyone Being Ignorant Shits no one listened and watched so he was therefore unarrested Automatically I told Flib to get you because you avoided arrest and i wasnt gonna let you get off that easyily

You werent Killed therefore No NLR was broken

I had a Reason For arrest

And i was Rping when you werent

and as usual being the little immature Kid that you are you then started an argument then you were kicked (Whoo)

10. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

YES i was killed don't you remember i got un-arrested because of the time limit. Came over to laugh then walked off and you shot me in the back with your shotgun. I was then dragged over since been knocked out by Fliberty Jibbit.
    Anyway why do you really care i let myself get arrested 10 seconds later. AND NO no one said anything in CR until i had been warranted. And i know this because i asked both The mayor and Freddy Ivanich. So please either post the Screenies of Only Freddy can arrest me that i know for the fact you got.
    BTW nice screen picking one of the hundred you took must of made me look like i was doing it for a laugh.

And a note for my screenshots The bottom one was taken first (I can prove this if you really need me to). As you can see i have 48 hp, here i had gone back to laugh at the chiefs mis-fortune of be being un-arrested before they could perform the execution. I then walked away and got shot in the back. Then i was knocked out at Spawn by Flibberty Jibbit (under the Chief's orders) When i was dragged back and re-executed. Which obviously breaks NLR.

EDIT: BTW Paragraphs :D

11. angry biker

angry biker Detective

well, the ban request is for the fact that you were avoiding arrest and noting else.

sorry, but i have to agree with the ban dueto the fact that its ovios in the screenshot.

12. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Read it and it says why i was avoiding arrest

13. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

Thank you Finally somone knows what there talking about

14. angry biker

angry biker Detective

It doesent realy make any differnce what reson you had, you still avoided arrest.

15. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

Exactly i think we need Kaiden now :)

16. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Yeah he was avoiding being arrested, but after the first picture that Zarrick made he was arrest around 10 seconds after by me. When he was saying you cant arrest me he was refering to the cops in the room other than me. I cant realy say much more than that but, he should probably be banned but for a shorter period of time as Ducky was trying to sort stuff out while he was sitting in the chair.

17. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

Hmm So How Long ? A Day 2 Days ? 3 Days how much do we say ?

EDIT: Hang on how did Pot Reply If he was sorting stuff out no sound plays when you are warranted

18. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

ok that made no sense i was sorting stuff out by telling all you to back off so the only rping cp could arrest me

19. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

Whatever How Long then Guys ?

20. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Zarrick don't be annoying you don't get to decide and neither does anyone else. so would you please just... Shut Up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.