[BB]Exuvae Hykova and [BB]Grimm Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Zeke1901, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Story-Basically I shared my opinion on rap saying that rap "blows" and nothing more. I receive a mute by one of the two admins. I am also observing abuse by these two admins as I am taking screenshots. Exuvae does a nice Prop DM, killing 8 players in a row. I am unmuted and notify that I will be reporting the abuse. Grimm doesn't care and mutes me again permanently (I didn't feel like reconnecting). One of these two admins also kicks Bob Smackaloaf for absolutely no reason and he rejoins asking why he was kicked but was ignored. Chuck Norris then joins and the admin abuse stops, however I was never unmuted. Please, will someone not deny there was some sort of admin abuse here???? Btw, I took the liberty of highlighting everything important in red (or at least interesting).

Abusive Admins-
    [BB]Exuvae Hykova and [BB]Grimm

Steam IDs-
    [BB]Exuvae Hykova - STEAM_0:1:16691872
    [BB]Grimm - Unfortunately I was not able to get Grimm's steam id since he left after Chuck Norris joined, but I do know that admin Steam IDs are nicely backed up in ulx files.

[​IMG]
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/11/1424793/adminabuse3.jpg
    [​IMG]
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/11/1424793/adminabuse1.jpg
    [​IMG]
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/11/1424793/adminabuse2.jpg

Alibi's-
    1. Psycho
    2. Charles Magoo Dasher

These players were at least watching what had happened.

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I cant believe my eyes. :eek:

3. Havoc

Havoc Member

Seriously, get your facts straight. I was building using a large prop, it slipped i guess and killed everyone around me. I never muted you.

4. Crouton

Crouton New Member

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

As its a blank area, cant be used. The prop DM was accidental as already fully explained, and exu isnt the kind of person to do that.

6. Craig

Craig New Member

Yeah I can't really say that any of this "abuse" was on purpose. Although I was confused as well about Bob Smackahoe getting kicked, it was probably just an accident or something. I think the problem here is you Zeke. You don't seam to have an ounce of respect for either of the admins, and likewise, you got the same amount of respect back. I have never seen either of them abuse, so I think this thread should be locked.

7. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

I kicked him because he knocked me out and was using his phys gun on me I thought he had done it twice but I learned he didn't do it, its none of your business anyway the problem is that it doesn't say who knocked you out and you can't even turn to see who is carrying you or anything.

also I muted you because you where being obnoxious and I didn't unmute you because I left you where just trying to start arguments and it gets annoying Zeke. And I muted you again because truly, no ones cares, its a mute get over it. Thats like coming here and whining you got kicked once for no reason.

Also you don't even know what was going on with Ex he made a wall and he didn't realize it was a spawn and alot of people got stuck in it and he accidentally killed him, I saw. anyway I deleted it, so please, realize, you don't know a flipping fuck about what your saying.

8. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

also Physco doesn't know wtf hes talking about, he says Ex detonated a phx nuke, I was less than 10 feet away from him and I didn't die, so he doesn't know wtf he's talking about...

You people whine alot don't ya.

9. Dan

Dan Active Member

those 8 kills were some random occurance (I was one of them) I think his prop freaked out

10. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

This whole application is a joke. Ex does not do things like this. His prop glitched and killed people accidentally. You were muted for flaming and swearing.

11. Havoc

Havoc Member

RPing a CP was hard <_< I even got kicked by Chuck for having like 30 kills but thats because i couldn't walk out the spawn without getting killed.

12. sockan

sockan New Member

Funny thing your only highliting some stuffs, maybe theres a backstory of this? ... rtd

13. Corran

Corran Active Member

Agreed.

14. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Backstory? Douchey made a gang, gave them all guns, and got them to DM any CP on the street. He tried to say they were "rping it", and the CPs had to use brutal force to get out of the Nexus.

That was why Exu got kicked for 30 kills, because he was Police Chief at the time and was always getting snipered, as were the rest of us.

15. Frank West

Frank West New Member

uh Zeke you a idiot Grimm and Exuvae Are Admins So If you don't like the way the admins treat you Get the fuck out of the server can go find a new one cunt

16. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

You really have a problem with swearing. I was looking on your new name's post list, and all of them include the word fuck and/or cunt. This is a formal ban request, stop flaming now.

17. Corran

Corran Active Member

Brandon ..

If you cannot act maturely, I suggest you LEAVE. o_O

18. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Yea I do have respect for Exuvae.

Flaming, yes I guess, swearing...no, if you look I censored my own swears.

Actually no I had just joined the game about 5 minutes before this.

Grow the fu*k up.

I do admit I did not see the prop kill, so it probably was accidental. I know Exuvae is not a bad admin. However, I still have little respect for Grimm due to his attitude. Grimm when I first said I was reporting abuse it was for the prop kill, not the mute, I don't care about a two second mute.

19. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Denied but be more carefull!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.