[BB] Waddy admin abuse

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Darkrip, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkrip

Darkrip New Member

Today (sunday march 9th) I built the first "botty" a roving camera car for the cps. While I was trying to build a ramp for botty, Waddy takes botty away and dumps him into the train tracks for no reason. So, I got and arrest waddy for tampering with CP utilities and he goes and kicks me. So, I get back on and he then starts slaying me again and again. He then demotes me from CP for no reason, I hadn't even done anything since I got back on.

2. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

I've never actualyl seen him abuse enough for a removeable admin offence, although people will agree that most of the time he does overreact at things.

If it was a big robot-thing and took up too much space i can see why he would have dumped it in the train tracks.

Do you have any screen shots?

3. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Sounds like a bunch of BS.

4. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Same as your post on Exu and Grimm then?

Anyway, unless you can provide Screenshots of this happening, i doubt anything will happen

5. asdasd123

asdasd123 New Member

I support the OP, Waddy is complete idiot, He probably has ADHD and he's the kind of person you don't want to be admin. I don't know who had the superior idea of making him admin but he pissed off peoples in purpose to get them break something bullet proof rule which are clearly created to have reason to ban anyone for anything.

It's kinda like playing with a mingebag that have take your banhammer swep and he's all the time running after you trying to hit you with it.

He if someone deserves to lose his admin status and if possible ban of course would be nice because even without the admin powers he would still try to be a mingebag.

There's a lot players in the game usually when Waddy is online, everyone sees what hes doing but no one usually takes action because he had [BB] in his name so they think that its just asshole admin and the other admins know it but they dont give a shit about anything.

6. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

And I suppose with your one post you must be the same person who started this topic who created a separate account to get a positive answer.

7. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

This topic is FAIL.

Sorry Rip but you need Screenshots, SteamId, Etc

8. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Thats some of the biggest BS i have ever heard. I know Rip. He Would never do something like that.

9. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

When your done attacking me, please look at the facts.

10. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I was online at the time. The robot was unneeded, as was the ramp you were building. You have dramatized quite a bit here, Waddy didnt spam slay you nor did he kick you. Next time, post screenies and try and make a better story.

Exuvaue was also online.

11. Havoc

Havoc Member

I don't remember you getting slayed, im not sure about the kick :/

12. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

Had a problem with Waddy tody to, i was put in jail (legal reason) and i wanted out. It was a selfmade jail. Some guy walks infont of me and says Waddy CP abused me and he was unarrested so i say it to, but they didnt fall for it.So im back on street freely doing my stuff just walking and chatting. Suddenly Waddy teleports me to him, i kept running and kept running but i couldnt escape, he kept phys gunning me and then when he finally got me he knocked me out like 3/4 times and was complaining the whole time about what i said -_-"

13. Havoc

Havoc Member

That was me, i unarrested loads of people from jail cause i kept getting 'CP Abuse' complaints.

14. Vent

Vent New Member

I don't think Waddy would do that tbh.

15. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

Yesterday he came into my newly built shop and deleted half of it, then i hit him with my stunstick, so he slayed me and demoted me from CP. He ended up coming into my shop and deleting half of it twice during my stay on the server. Not once did he give me a reason why, I don't exactly support the ban, what he did to me is forgivable, but if he continues i would support it fully.

16. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

This might have been during the Snapshot Overflows, I ask people to delete some props if everyone is getting Reliable Snapshot Overflow, He may of deleted some for this purpose.

17. Corran

Corran Active Member

You guys need EVIDENCE, for number one ... :-\

18. [BB]Waddy

[BB]Waddy New Member

0k when i took the bot away i did so because you were knocking anyone out that was near your bot and abusing your cp and asfor deleting half of frosties shop thats because he had a lot of unnecassary things in it and was causing people to get reliable snapshot overflow. if im doing my job dont arrest /knock me out or i am likely to get p'ed off and kicked you/slay you, i was going to tell you why i was deleting your shop but you didnt give me chance,i consider myself a fair admin and when i get posts like these then maybe you should reconsider posting one since as i did not abuse my admin and when i get accused of being an admin abuser it a case of a missunderstanding.
    Waddy.

19. Psycho

Psycho New Member

Waddy never abuses.
    He always does the right things so, no i don't think so!

20. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

i got abused by waddy today (hes so gonna hate me now -_-")
    we were gonna rob his house and we kill him, he teleports back while i was hacking he starts complaining and i think he shot a gangster, he got killed by me. he teleported he got killed byu the guy who killed him the first time.and then he kicked him.i told him his keypads were owned and dindt work.he opened doors for me and locked me up i still remembered code and i used it on the other one, it worked but door wouldnt open i asked admin to remove becoz of prop block and he said it wasnt. Then i remembered something from when we were a gang togheter. He uses hidden secret INVISIBLE (not allowed) buttons to open doors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.