BBase Update 27.1

Discussion in 'BBase' started by Teddi, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

BBase
    • Cube logging has been reintroduced in a nicer format internally, allowing us to log purchases, expenditures and trades easier.
    • Fixed an issue where the F1 > Store cube amount wouldn't update correctly upon spending or receiving cubes.
    • Added rainbow Aura
    • When highlighting items in the store, the apperance will change slightly and a sound will play
    • Items will now display their item quality before their name if they're above the standard quality.
    • Fixed an error where if Steam was down, family checking could throw an error.
    • Added the ability to ignore players. If you do bb_ignoreplayer "SteamID" (quotes required), you will not receive any voice or chat messages from this player.
      • Likewise bb_unignoreplayer "SteamID" will remove them from the ignore list
      • This ignore list is clientside, therefore if you use a different machine the list will not sync.
    • Platinum Members are now able to set chat colours via F1 > Platinum Settings
    • Those who donate custom models to the store can now automatically receive commission payouts via the delivery system.
    • BBase is now capable of adding items to the delivery system
    • Hats
      • Added Panda hat - Created by Ender
      • Added [BB] Cap - Created by Ender
      • Added Panda Shoes - Created by Ender
      • Added Panda Slippers - Created by Ender
      • Fixed the Daft Punk Helmet not showing up correctly & position

2. 12max345

12max345 Member

50,000,000 cubes, thats a joke, right? I swear to god if someone buys that I'm quitting surfing.

3. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

Lol Kaiden's lucky, he just steals it for free.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I like to think for everyone in RP I arrested I would have got 500 cubes, so technically I earned it! :D But yeah it's meant to be exclusive, either an item people wait a long time before being able to afford, or donate to purchase more cubes for.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.