Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's Sub-Admin App.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by The Jerry, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

[DENIED]Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's Sub-Admin App.

Game Name is Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg
    Forum Name Is The Jerry
    Alias(s): II Duce, Tchaikovsky, Kandinsky, Mr. Funpants, Vedoman

About Self: I am a 14 year old gamer (that for some reason looks 18 and sounds 19) and my Name is Darius Mariscal. I have been involved in computer/console gaming/testing (fluently) for the last 5-6 years. My mother applied me for a writing job with Intel and I am currently pending more information.

I believe i should have a chance with sub admin because I have been here for so long (bout a year) and have dealt with so much and learnt how to deal with the Negative Side of BB. Ive recorded about 30 minutes total of pure mingery on the server (ill upload it to YouTube soon so you all can see what i've seen) and believe i would be a good addition to the BBRP Experience. I have a good reputation in the BB Community, and am open to different Events and variations of Rp. I received a 2 hour ban from the BB-Serious server one time, but there was some confusion and I was only gone for about 20 minutes :D. Even though I have had many kills on the server before i was never banned once for Dming randomly, I always had a reason; Rping in a Triangle Trade Drug Scenario, in the center of the "Protect the Vortigaunt" Event, OR the increasingly more common one, "Fighting off Punch-whores and Dmers". I want to get these nubs off the server so the increasingly uncommon non-fail player will come back to BB when he/she feels like playing some Garry's Mod. Also I request the ability to ban for 2 hours. A kick is almost useless in the eyes of a true minge and is completely pointless when no admin is around. I would go by the "3 Strikes and Your Out" way of admining (depending on severity of the Offense). Kick twice, ban on third offense.

RP Story:
    Experienced Cook, Medical Officer, and Paratrooper. Leader of U.C.G. General Infantry (Underground Civilian Government). The U.C.G. Basically has Connections to all the Major and some Minor Revolutionaries in [BB], Like Syndicate, Dutch Resistance, Welsh Resistance, Fatway's, Grove Street Families, Rick Ross Trade, Ventropolis International Communications, Various Assorted Hobos, East Side Thugs, West Side Thugs, The Drug Enforcement Agency(Bribes), Le Mange, The Saints(My Mercenaries), BlackWater, and other Companies. If you think about it, you've probably seen me near all of these Gang Turfs. I am a Trained KGB and Green Beret Agent(WTF BOTH), and have done undercover work for U.C.G. with Angry Biker disguised as Technicians, Downloading Combine Data onto Floppy Disks(all we had around). Though U.C.G. in a Sense is a Massive Organization of companies it will remain unofficial as, outside of this post, has kept its Secrecy, without incident. Currently, The U.C.G. has only two Confirmed enemy Companies and they Are "Ballas" and "The Cleaners". Neither has any will to cooperate with us or our associates, and both have been Punished.

There are two servers (communities) I play on, [AWC] and BB-Roleplay. Since SeriousRP is down, I've been playing Classic. I am always on Ventrilo so if you want anything, ask.

I have experience admining on GMOD, COD4, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, CSS, and HLS:DM, and am currently admining COD4 (COD5 soon), GMOD, and Teamspeak servers.

Heres the website for my COD4 (and COD5) Clan http://www.appliedweaponology.com/news.php
    BTW im [AWC]Blitzkrieg on the roster

If there is anyone that supports me that i didn't list, or if you contradict what I wrote, then please post. If I find out you looked here, and you "Didn't" post, Ill cut you. >:D

Admin References Are:
    1.: [BB]Tools [Approved]
    2.: [BB]Dr. Stanley T. Kowalski [Approved]
    3.: [BB]Advantage [Denied]
    4.: [BB]Gene Hunt (If Needed) [Invalid]

Sub-Admin References Are:
    1.: [BB]Spike111339
    2.: [BB]TheLawGiver

2. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Re: Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's Sub-Admin Application

Tell me more what you did in the RP of "Welsh Resistance"

3. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

-_^ Ran a small drug operation out of a Hotel, Involving Chis Looper, Me, You(Welshdrag), Angry Biker, and Crumpey i believe. Also not the first time we ran the Welsh Resistance. We Used it in City17 too. Any-ting Els Chu Wanna Kno Mang?

ALSO: Tools, you gave me your reference while we were in c17, and I've been trying to ask you if it is still valid but couldn't get a hold of you so post here please.

4. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Yes, Yes and.... YES!

5. Snypedbyme2

Snypedbyme2 Guest

I say yes. +1 Scanner Division Supervisor ref. Good Luck!

6. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I might have guessed that my posting Timing was bad. My beautiful app is dead. S***. W/e ill try again some other time.

7. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

[Reserved for my reference when I stop being lazy and write it]

We can refer you, it looks like things are just being put on hold, not being denied.

8. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Blitz Blitz Blitz .....

You are a great roleplayer and when something needs to be sorted you get it done . Ive seen you from past experience in servers such as =[LG]= so i know how well you administrate . If there is a problem you are usually the first to either report it or get evidence then report and for some reason when there is trouble on the server your always there XD.....
    Your on regularly and you always try to help out , you are eager to learn and you are dedicated to BB

But you will be a great addition to the sub-admin team so i say yes

9. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

I'd ref you but I can't. So instead next time you're on the server I'll just shoot you a few times.

10. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

*/me Jumps in the Air Yelling Sciddly Doo*

Biff Thanks much man. It might not officially count, but i played with you before you were super so they might go "hmm thats nice".

Advantage thanks man, i pretty much reported all the s*** on the server to you directly so thx for havin my back.

Tox, thanks for the reassurance i thought it was dead for a second and thanks for the ref

So i guess its up to teddi to decide now.

11. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

Re: Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's Sub-Admin App. [AWAITING APPROVAL]

Yes, there was this one time on city17 when I was mayor and was going to have a ration drop, then Blitz tried to assasinate me off a far away building. Nice one ;)

+1 useless ref.

P.S I will PM you about the Fatways....this has all hapened when i wasn't on.

12. limilim

limilim Active Member

You need one more ref....
    Tools needs to post here first

13. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

thx for the reminder ill have him post now

14. limilim

limilim Active Member

Anyway, you've come along way since you first came here. *cough*cough* Its Jesus

15. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Very good and keen roleplayer, nice guy too.

Boilrig Approves

16. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

If I find out you looked here, and you "Didn't" post, Ill cut you. >:D

thx Boilrig, Limlim, and Swift.

17. Tools

Tools New Member

Over the past few weeks Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's as came on vent, interacted with us and shown true leadership in the sever. He is trusted throughout the community and look to as a well performed role player. He takes BB seriously but still realizes its still only a game. He can role play with excitement and has fun while visiting BB.

The qualities an admin need on BB are nothing to do with role play. An admin of BB needs to maintain a level temper, and remain unharmed by excessive bans or insults. An admin should always have fun, and never become let down or stressed due to issues on BB. An admin of BB should not be scared of higher powered acquaintances or be intimidated.

I Know Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's has these qualities and should be given a Sub admin slot on the BB servers.

One Reference from Tools

18. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Thanks Tools. ;D

19. Cellular

Cellular New Member

Re: Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's Sub-Admin App. [AWAITING TOX]

LOL, floppy disks? Nice :p

But seriously, Blitz keeps a level head and he can be found playing on the server regularly. He's shown himself to be mature, and his record is relatively clean (it sounds like that 2-hour serious ban was a mistake on the part of an admin). Though this probably doesn't matter...

+1 Useless Reference :D

20. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Re: Blitz "The Jerry" Krieg's Sub-Admin App. [AWAITING TOX]

it was a Sub-Admin actually. But it was quickly sorted and i havent been kicked/Banned since :D thx btw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.