Bundt's Subadmin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bundt, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

I just want to say this is my 2nd time applying, the first time i applied i was only in server for 1-2 weeks so i can see why you denied me. I know your looking for GMT admins, but i really want to be a subadmin as an EST admin.

Game Name
    Bundt
    About Yourself
    Hello. My name is Kyle. I am 15 years old and about to start 10th grade. I am in honors math and science and im taking some coding and computer classes as electives. I really enjoy being on the computer ever since i was 6. I do plan on working with computers (maybe a coder) when i get older and gain some knowledge from school. I do have a hobby of keeping my computer up to date with all the games coming out so i do replace my video card and other things when i get the money. I do have a passion for MMOs aswell. I do know you like Aion and so do i, so i hope we can play together or something. I really have a passion for gaming and i would love to be a SA for your DR server.
    Past Experience if you have any (All games is ok, however Gmod experience is best looked upon).
    Well, i have been admin on one server, but that was because it was my friends server irl so i didn't really earn it. I do know ULX admin commands, but im not sure if you use it... !ragdoll bundt. I have been playing GMod for about a year now, and i'm getting the hang of almost every mod. I like to play Nox servers, aswell as yours because they have unique and different mods. I have been playing on steam for 4 years now starting from cs and css, but now i mostly play gmod and css. I always keep up with the latest games and i can discuss if anybody wants to. I have owned every console, but i don't have any at the moment because they are really sucking with the games. I do love the computer 10x more because of the customization and the graphics (if you are up to date). Gaming is my #1 hobby and i really enjoy it.
    Having mapping / lua coding is not looked upon as a bonus.
    I do have mapping experience believe it or not, but i have not actually made a FULL map and released it to the public. I can, if you need, try to map for you if you need, but i'm not the best at it yet. I don't have any lua coding experience, but i am willing to learn in the future.
    Highly active within the community.
    I am very active in the community when i can play (sometimes i take vacations you know...) Everyday i play and i tend to play 2-5 hours each day. I truly love the community and the server itself. I have made many friends and I hope they can give me support for this spot.
    Requires Platinum
    Bought it my 3rd day playing, i have no regrets. Best $15 i have ever spent.
    A positive person (ie not saying fail 100% of the time)
    I am very positive. I tend to say some bad words, but it's usually because i mess up and i get mad at myself. I do complain about some people who are truly annoying / disrupting the game, but i think everybody does aswell. I have never gotten any comments about me being negative / a bad person. I hope nobody feels that way and i am open to discuss what they think is wrong with me if anybody feels that way.
    Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server.
    Man, i can do this in 1 day, if cool people are on. :) but yeah. i can do this easily.
    Some time must have been spent on Vent.
    I do go on vent, i usually see you and maybe 2-3 other people. I don't talk that much, but i am willing if more people would come on. I would like to see the vent progress.

Thank you for reading this and considering me. - Bundt.

2. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

You do seem like a cool guy and i would say yes

But

I don't like the fact people are joining the admins after just a few weeks. I know Deathrun admin and Normal admin is different but the point still stands.

3. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dumbo is an exception because he's cool.

4. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

I guess pot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.