Bunz's Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Bunz, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunz

Bunz [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Name: Bunz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18108380

Role|Server: Sub-Admin | BB Surf

So with the suggestion from Kaiden, and the unruliness of the server without admins, here I am. As you guys may know, I haven't been around here for very long, but in what short time I've been here, I've done what I can to contribute to the server whether it be in the form of getting new maps on, participating in surf discussions, or just doing what I can to make new surfers become regular surfers. My experience with being an admin is vast, and is the reason why I've held out on applying; I was and still am a admin on a active CSGO surf server, so I've had my fair share of micspam, leafy fanclubs and whatever else the day-to-day offers. My availability varies as I work full-time, but I still come on very often to surf and I have quite a few people who can vouch for me in that respect.

To summarize, this server is growing and developing with creative new ideas, I'd like to make sure it stays that way, in whatever way I can.

2. Evasive Pickle

Evasive Pickle New Member

I think bunz would be a good addition to the evening in the western u.s timezones. +1 from me

3. eth9n

eth9n [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

he's cool... I guess. +1 ;^)

4. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I haven't had the time to play very much recently, but I have seen Bunz on very often and he seems to be quite fair when it comes to most situations. +1 from me.

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.