Chewy's Sub Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by chewy1993, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

[DENIED]Chewy's Sub Admin Application

My ingame name: Chewy

About Me:

I'm 15(almost 16), and live in America. I enjoy playing Gmod10 in my spare time. I play on BB Roleplay the most, and sometimes play singleplayer. I do host my own Dedicated Server, my own website, and people always seem to look in my direction for computer help at school, and at home(When my dad's not there). I also enjoy mapping in Hammer Editor and Crysis Editor. I do not know LUA at this time, although I am considering learning it. I can model in Wings3D, but am unable to export it to mdl. I get straight A's in school and Love math and science. I am a .Net programmer I know what used to be called Visual Basic, and am planning to sell that at some point. Basically, I'm what would be considered a geek, and I pretty much know I am, and don't mind it at all.

I would consider myself a good RPer. I always am on the good side of any conflict on any server I'm on. I sometimes get kicked because I disagree with the Admin who is not fair, but I know I did the right thing by standing up for the right people. Bad Adminship on some servers is worse than lag usually. Nothing bothers me more than a corrupt government.
    I donated twice because I want to see BB live, not only for advanced.

I know ASSMOD, I use that on my server.
    Also, I know Ent_fire pretty well, but that's useless without SV_cheats on.

References:
    In the process of getting them. :(

2. limilim

limilim Active Member

I say no...
    You have too many fights with your brother and you're kinda new

3. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

The only reason I post them is to not let him make me look bad, half the time he lies anyway/blows it out of proportion. We haven't fought for a long time. I'm not that new, I floated around for a while.

4. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

your still quite new and i have never seen you when ive been on the server ( probably my fault)

I think you should try to get on vent and start to know alot of people . It will help you out

5. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

I think I used an old name back in the days. I actually used my Steam friends system name i think.

I've heard some bad things about Ventrilo, such as it's riddled with viruses and squeaky little 10 year olds. That's why I never get on it. However, I may try it at one point.

6. limilim

limilim Active Member

Lies!

7. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

I don't think my parents would like it if I used chat rooms, they are paranoid about pervs.
    (I am too)

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Its a voice chat room, which is moderated and has good conversation.

9. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

Why not just talk ooc in the server and actually play, ventrillo has made people obsesive about the not-server thing, people probally talk about nasty things and its making people not play the server. I saw a screenshot before and it had somthing that said "gay chat" (very sick to). So I understand why he dosent like it, well thats just my opinion.
    Want you probally want to see is a full server.
    Anyway, I know your old steam name (one of them). Implaying885, maybe 855.

And this is not flaming.

10. Tools

Tools New Member

Get on vent anyway. And if you have not noticed. Ever person to get sub/full sense March uses vent all the time. I mean their is no one sense then that has gotten sub/full that does not use Vent. Common sense.

11. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Reason people say get on vent is because its another level of being able to know and understand a person to get a feel of what they're like.

12. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

yup .....
    its nice to talk to people in different countries

13. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Yes. And no Ventrilo is not riddled with viruses and Crazy ten year olds. It depends on what Ventrilo server your on. People that suck on [BB]Ventrilo get hammered with the swiftest of Hammers. So no worries there. I'm on it all the time and if someone sucks just mute them. If you dont have a mic just listen in. Its still a good way to let the community know that you actually matter.

Its worth it. Ask ZachPL. He doesnt talk but we still get to know him better.

14. limilim

limilim Active Member

Exactly. Whenever I play a game I try and be on vent. Even when I'm playing on Splinter Cell Da.

15. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I was accepted but passed it up, and I was hardly ever on Vent :p

Vent is still a really good way to get to know most of the people on the server besides just roleplaying with them, is a way to easily get to know the admins and more of the better players out there.

16. chewy1993

chewy1993 Member

I probably will never install vent. If i feel like talking to anyone, I will just use steam or use ooc in gmod.

I somehow can't join the game. This has been a problem with only this server. I can't seem to fix it either. We are getting a new ISP, so that may fix it.

^^that's why I haven't joined. You may have noticed me trying to join earlier.

EDIT:
    I can now reliably predict the outcome: DENIED
    This is probably because of that thread I started, pointing out a lot of rule-breaking Admins. I still know that that was the right thing to do, and did not ever regret doing so, during this week. It's been a pleasure campaigning. I, however, will stick it out till the end-and will hopefully be proven wrong, but it's doubtful. I am sincerely sorry to those that I "told" on.

EDIT(12-8-08): My prediction was correct...I guess those admins i told on weren't too happy... I still don't regret it, they shouldn't be doing those "activities."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.