Chuck Norris Sub-Admin Application [1/3]

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Chuck Norris, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Yeah, anything that needs to be said here has really already been said. I will say that the one time I've seen Chuck get into a "fight" was so god awful. Neither him or the other idiot would drop it. It went on until Teddi joined the server and then they stopped, So yeah. I wasn't here for all of his "terrible" from what I've heard admining in the past but even going on what I've seen since he came back he doesn't seem like he'd be a good admin.

3. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

^
    Example of Constructive Criticism Here |

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Lets not get into a conflict of what we deem constructive. It's an application. And i'm fully aware that others may see that as lashing out, so meh.

5. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Well with Xandrahs message i have to agree, i have seen Chuck get into fights on Classic before and they seem so blown out of proportion. But Xandrah, you've been openly accused of things before, and you know how annoying it is. And it does tend to get out of hand. I've been in a few ooc fights as well, and I've blatenly been accused of random things before like one time i was called a prop blocker, when i had no advanced; a few times i was called a dmer with no kills. But if an admin isn't there to stop it it just keeps going and going.

"He Should be Mature Enough to Stop the Fight"

Yes I agree, but some people don't drop things, and they will persistently carry out the argument till we are all bleeding from the eyes. And its hard not to respond when someone is declaring all these things.

I agree that under these circumstances, he would be looked down upon. But before you criticize you should think about how you handle things in ooc, i can honestly say almost everyone has gotten in a fight in OOC

6. Teddi

But it's easy to respond without having to go OMGWTFBITCHFIGHTYAYAYAYA.

7. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Sure I may have gotten into fights, but it generally doesn't take an admin for me to stop them. Generally I get bored or stop caring. But seriously, I haven't seen many fights as bad as the ones I've seen Chuck be in >.>

(And if you're going to say Me/Tools fighting go ahead, but that's a different thing.)

8. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

I don't remember that many fights on the server from you and Tools out in the open. But maybe i wasn't payin attention. But thats not what i meant.

9. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Shhh all of you.

10. Teddi

Due to recent events in which involved dragging BB in, this application has been closed and denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.