Comments on the rules

Discussion in 'Server Rules' started by Stanley Kowalski, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Everything looks good except for a few things:

I think hitman RP would be believable in HL2RP, it would just be a lot harder. You wouldn't be able to advertise it and you'd have to plan it out a lot more (like luring your targets into a safe quiet place to terminate them). Maybe allow hitman RP but keep it to admins only like before?

I can understand OOC, but it'd be pretty unrealistic to not have any fucks or shits at all in RP.

"oh gosh darn it he shot me in the chest oh gosh please help me oh man dang it"

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

It's revision one, so some things do need correcting.

3. Corran

Corran Active Member

Even with admin-only hitmen "Roleplay," problems still arise. :>

• Fixed OOC/IC Rules 1 and 3.[/*:m:29ixmyqb]

4. Theshadow

Theshadow New Member

This has nothing with me being a Black Marketeer, But I mean, we lurk in the shadows and deal weapons and, possibly, Drugs. If you snoop around the Black Market, you can find an assassin.

Most of those things lead to bad things, and bad things lead to deaths.

Black Marketeers should be allowed to be hitmen, assassins, it makes sense.

And if Black Marketeers aren't into Drug dealing also, I think they should be.

Sometimes, I run corporations. They deal with drugs. Back in C18, I ran a place that had up to 20 labs, and only two people working for me. I hardly had labs, and I did this for a few weeks until I got tired of this. I didn't have labs because I didn't need to have them, people would pay me for storage and weapons, and I would pay the occasional CP off, and if that didn't work, get my guard to kill him. (Back when we had great CP's, and they obeyed NLR.)

This tends to be Fantastic RP.

Nowadays I occasionally, when Weapon Dealing gets slow, Do that same thing, in a warehouse, or large building, I get things like trolleys and stuff, and hire a few people to do warehouse work and garbage like that. All that is just a cover, and I usually keep my workers out of it, so they never even know, though, because behind the piles and stacks of fenced off good, like, washing machines, I have the table covered with M16s, AKs, Mac 10s, Deagles, all of that, and the occasional Drug lab. And when I get a large client that needs weapons, or a shipment, I find him, bring him to my warehouse under my workers noses, until I bring him behind the scenes, where I have these weapons laid out. And when CP start snooping, and they threaten warrants, I can destroy everything, leaving almost no trace behind.

The Black Market nowadays has drugs, doesn't it?

And even though anyone who has worked with me in my buisnesses will read this, they still won't know, Because I only hire Good RPers.

This turned out waaaaay to long.

5. Havoc

Havoc Member

Ah, i think i missed the no profanity in IC.

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

To destroy that supposed logic.

Being in a black market doesn't mean you're exactly evil. It just means you're getting contraband items for people to use.

7. Theshadow

Theshadow New Member

Nothing in there has been Evil, or is evil, or will be evil..

Drugs dont = evil.

Just saying, all that is logical, logical enough, atleast.