Complaint some cops..

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Wierdonator, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wierdonator

Wierdonator New Member

Just now, I had druglabs in my top floor apartment in the yellow lobby, and apparently, they were sticking out of the wall. Blitz and Angry were cops and dragged the chief, loaded, with them. It's not really him I'm complaining about, though, because he didn't have much control. However, they asked the chief to warrant me, and he did. When I asked for a reason, nobody answered me, but a cop ran over and arrested me. While I was serving time, Che fought my cause with little sucess. Nobody would answer him, even though he asked a number of times. When I got out, Blitz finally said: We could see your druglabs sticking out of the wall. I responded with saying that druglabs sticking out of the wall was a glitch, and would not show in real life. I am still waiting for an answer to that. I took a lot of pictures of the chat, but (a little embarrasing) I do not know where 'print screen' pictures go :S
    Che knows (at least almost) the whole story, you may ask him for backup info.
    I think there might have been more people participating in the little 'raid', but I do not know.

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Once you hit print screen the shots go to C/Program Files/Steam/(Username)/Garry'sMod/Screenshots

3. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

You were warranted for not unlocking your door while the building was in a lock down and you were under suspicion for having drugs as you have a record of having drugs in the hotel. Yes your drugs were for a minute sticking out the wall which was a dead giveaway, but we were already keeping an eye on you and the hotel, since everyone that went in today was trying to kill us xD

4. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Guilty

5. angry biker

angry biker Detective

We were watching you two since we found your drugs before, just to make sure.

6. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

"Print Screen" pictures end up in your clipboard. Use F5 to write them to a file in gmod.

Pics or it didn't happen.

7. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

we already explained it dd infact happen we didn't do it in the manner he explained. We had already been on our way and the drugs from the wall didnt help him so yeah pretty much closed.

8. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Well anyways, no proof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.