Complaint

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by s0beit, May 7, 2008.

1. s0beit

s0beit New Member

Ok, well i built a shop in the square - Teddi visited my shop and said i was prop blocking,
    to which i showed him i was not ( i gave him a full tour of how to open the shop doors ),
    well, when he left another admin got on - before i could explain teddi had allowed me to do this,
    he said there was no keypad, deleted my prop doors, and abruptly banned me.

you know something, first of all, im very tired of admins and other people clipping through our props and telling people whats inside.

second, admins deleting props without a proper explaination is completely annoying,
    finally, getting banned for absolutely no reason ( Especially since the main admin allowed you to do it ) is extremely annoying, and all these things completely destroy the purpose of advanced.

here is a screenshot of my ban at the shop:
    [​IMG]

teddi, my name was "ANARCHIST" i explained in DETAIL that i had permission from you to make this shop, and your admin did not listen to anything i had to say.

here is screenshots of both things i speak of:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

please do something, and i dont just mean unban me, this seriously makes me want to stop playing this game, not to mention continue my donations for advanced for next month.

thank you very much.

2. akJ1337

akJ1337 New Member

im a mate of s0beits and i was the one that took the screenshot of him getting banned, the terminal cannot show you how fast he came to the conclusion of deleting his props it was really like 10 seconds after being in there after robban summoned him in. i was about to buy advanced today infact, but im really reconsidering now after this happend & i had one issue where a admin today nocliped into my home and told the CP's out side there was 2 people inside and labs, but lets stick to the issue at hand. this is really dumb.

3. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

I'll post the full side of my story soon, but atm I have to say this.

But atm, Thanks for cutting out the bits of that console where you said in occ "F***ing d*pshit piece of s*** admin" and your mates saying similar things.

4. s0beit

s0beit New Member

i censored it properly, i dont see why thats important.

if you want to get technical, people in that room really were dumb for not finding that button.

its right in your faces, more like, stating my opinion.

ill post that here if you want in a second.
    [​IMG]

and no i dont really consider "dumbass" a curse word since its said on public access television,
    however, if you want to giver me a full word list i can tell you later.

yes, i called you dumb ( in OOC ) because i was stating my opinion,
    you step in our shop ( or TELEPORT rather ),
    then you delete our props within 5 seconds of us explaining to you that teddi allowed it.

so yeah, im sorry i insulted you MASTER admin but you clearly made a mistake.

5. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Right.

1- I got about 3 PMs saying you were prop blocking.

Thats saying something.

2- I went to check out your store, All you did was shout at me saying "TEDDI TOLD ME ITS OK"

Ok, So why didnt you show me after I was standing there instead of shouting?

3 - Even after you didnt tell me, I looked around with noclip at the enterance and saw no keypads.

Then I noticed you had drugs. (Prop blocking drugs is a bannable offence.)

Now, The main reason you were banned.

You got yourself into this ban, I was leaving your store after deleting the props blocking the way, then you shouted abusive comments at me in OOC and so did your mates, I was leaving and all you had was a warning, and then you go and do that and expect it to make things better? IIRC you were already warned for swearing, Its not cool to swear, its quite the opposite.

And the last point, It's only a 20 minute ban, Seriously.

6. s0beit

s0beit New Member

it doesnt really matter, its no longer about the ban.

1) you believe everyone who reports things to you without trial?
    2) you didnt check my store, you said its "Prop blocking" i informed you there was a button, and you said "no keypad" and then deleted my props.
    3) it was behind the screen, there was a button on the cinder block behind it.

good job.
    4) abusive comments were expressing my disbelief that an admin who is friends with Robban ( obviously ) believes what he says right away, and deletes my props within the entirety of like 30 seconds, the cops busted in and arrested or killed my friends, my shop was ruined and so was my gameplay experience, ALL BY AN ADMIN NO LESS.

this is terrible.

7. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

1) Read the above post, I said I looked around with noclip, So I didnt just rely on the 3 people complaining.

2) I did search around.

3) If there was indeed a button there, Why not get up and show me? Your friend was standing behind me with a deagle, Why didnt he show me instead of you two saying "omg teddi said!"

4) Thats no excuse for swearing.

8. s0beit

s0beit New Member

i can not even believe you are trying to argue this,
    you are unbelieveable and i wont be donating next month.

[​IMG]

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

FYI - We dont care if you donate. Its just nice to have some support. We can survive without it when i last checked. Yes, i did say it wasnt prop block and Gene should have asked first. However this is intirely about the ban, and swearing, even though you censored it is still profanity. In a sense, for that snide comment at the end, 20 minutes is light compared to what i personally would have gave for that comment. Feel lucky.

10. s0beit

s0beit New Member

its actually not 20 minutes, btw.

its more like 3 hours and 20 minutes, you can check the ban page.
    ( i made the post after ban )

:-\

11. angry biker

angry biker Detective

you dident get the ban for propblocking because gene deleted the prop. you got banned for swearing and really you would have been ok if you hadent started shouting at him, in my opinion anyway. :-\

12. s0beit

s0beit New Member

well ill keep that in mind next time when an admin deletes my props for no reason, thanks.

13. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Getting cocky will only futhur your ban

14. s0beit

s0beit New Member

thats actually a fact, im not being cocky.

15. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Also you can stop right there saying "AN ADMIN GHOSTED IN AND TOLD EVERYONE I HAD DRUGS!!!!".

This is a reference to earlier playing, I better explain, although I had already.

Someone asked me to goto him, because there was a problem with the door. It said it was owned by a player that didn't exist, so no one could warrant the door. I assume this was a case where the player has a different name to what is displayed, I've seen it enough. So I ghosted in, and asked who owned the door. I got no response, and said to the player "There are 2 people in there.. won't respond though" or something similar. He then said "Do they have drugs in there?" and I said "Find out yourself", or something quite similar. I then left, as I wasn't aware of how to solve the door problem.

I believe he knew you had drugs already, because he had a drug lab scanner at any rate. I did not tell him you had drug labs. Either post a VALID SCREENSHOT, or drop it, now. You won't have one because I never said "He has drugs in there".

So no, I didn't shout to everyone you had drugs. Admins often check on buildings/apartments for prop blocking, etc. It would be a different story if I told people you had drugs, or took something, but I didn't, so stop making accusations, please. One of you, ANARCHIST, then started shouting about "ADMIN RUINING RP!!". I went to you and explained the situation. You ended mumbiling something like "Yeah, I saw you say it then nod at him", which is like..uh..right.. I nodded at him? Clasping straws I think you are, seriously I'd stick to accusing one Admin of mis conduct and stop dragging me into this, is my suggestion.

16. s0beit

s0beit New Member

thats actually a seperate situation Kaidan, i was talking about an incident a couple days ago where some guy was floating around with a hovercar and a camera going into peoples druglabs,
    besides i put that under "reasons" i wasn't naming any specific people and certainly not you...

i just think its a little messed up at times when people with power disrupt the game without a decent reason, i mean, he didnt even give me any time before he deleted my props and i think its fair to say with about every other occurance where ive delt with an admin using his powers to effect the game, the only time where an admin had been civil is when i dealt with teddi
    ( Kaidan wasn't too bad either though i admit :p )

17. angry biker

angry biker Detective

i now im kinda going off topic, but are we allowed build u.a.vs. like, somthing small that flys around with a camera or would i need admin permission? ???

18. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

You can no collide stuff to go through doors, I don't think that's allowed.

Also I was reffering to akJ1337's post, we should be ok ANARCHIST. ;)

Gene removing the props was perhaps hasty, but he acted to the best of his knowledge, and if he wasn't provided with a decent response to "There's no keypad" I can understand why he deleted. Saying "Teddi said it was ok" sounds abit odd, cause someone could just make that up, and Teddi wouldn't allow prop blocking. Maybe if you'd said "There's a keypad, Teddi said this is fine"...Dunno though.

Well you said "It's not prop blocking, Teddi checked"...So I dunno.

19. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

In all honesty i just posted a ban request for this guy, i know hes banned but i suggest it is furthered after last nights incedint, for full details check out the post

20. s0beit

s0beit New Member

i replied to your thread, please stay out of mine ( i didn't invade yours )