Cp abuse and Breaking NLR

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Sasafrasquatch7, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

Tools, TD Khan (weird characters), Hi sup hellow ohio, Geezus[TM], and Mike( strange letters) were all abusing the hell out of CP about 30 minutes ago. They were killing people for no reason, arresting for no reason, giving warrants to get into places without any evidence, they were knocking the people in jail out and burning them, they were spamming people in jail to where there was almost 10 or 15 people in the 1 cell. They also where DESTROYING the NLR, we were in the flats in S6 and a cop came well we killed him and he came back with all his cop buddies and we killed them too and they kept coming back and arresting and killing until they got in and destroyed our drug labs. (They didn't have evidence to get in in the first place).

I have many witnesses.
    CP knocking me out for no reason in jail
    [​IMG]
    Heroin supplys
    [​IMG]
    Before Cp's destroyed all our labs
    [​IMG]
    Cp was knocking us out if we didn't give him code(alot of us didn't know it)
    [​IMG]
    CP's breaking NLR and destroying drug labs and giving out warrant just to get inside
    [​IMG]
    Console picture of CP's killing a few of us and us killing cp's
    [​IMG]

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I've been on the server for about 40 minutes and all seems well.

3. angry biker

angry biker Detective

as far as i know thats not abuse.

4. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

Some of the cops were abusing like hell at that time (I don't know names, but at the same time as this post was specified) Some cops came to my gang hideout, and warranted me (despite I wasn't there), just so they could bust into my hideout without any proof of anything illegal. (I saw them through the window and legged it before they saw me).

I also saw some cops putting body's waaaay up in the sky using the physgun, I cant remember names, but i might have some screenshots laying around when I can get near my main PC.

EDIT:

I didn't have any pics of the cops putting bodies into the sky, But i found one of a cop saying if the mayor demoted him for abuse he would ban him. This happened once the mayor started to demote all the abusive cops.

5. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

It is if they don't have a good reason to execute them.

6. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

Heres some screenies of that:[attachment=1:e2thpaff]rp_tb_city45_v02n0010.jpg[/attachment:e2thpaff]
    [attachment=0:e2thpaff]rp_tb_city45_v02n0011.jpg[/attachment:e2thpaff]

As for being one of the CP's mentioned above, I was returning but only If I had a Combine Request sent out before I died, if you can, check the logs for that proof. Also the front door was unlocked in the flats and they had drug labs clearly visible. I'd have to say thats proof enough.

7. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

I was there too and seen a cop put a body on the statue. I wasn't up close so i couldn't see his name. But i did see a cop do that.

8. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

They most certainly were not clearly visable seeing as they were at the top floor behind an elevator door and a locked ownable door.

9. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

I'm just saying that this server is heading for the shitter if some one doesn't do something about the cop abuse now.

Eddie Dorama did the same thing to me today, he warranted my friend to get in my front door of bakery. Then he warranted me and I got my friend to kill me to get rid of warrant and then when i respawned he warranted again. Then when I said something about it in OOC his response was a "shutup and rp" then a kick.

Eddie's escapades
    Eddie and friend after they destroyed drug labs
    [​IMG]
    Eddie in house without warrant destroying drug labs
    [​IMG]
    Me being pissed off
    [​IMG]
    Me right before kick
    [​IMG]

10. Sky eats Airplanes

Sky eats Airplanes New Member

some of those cops were doing the same thing to me and joker yesterday in our gunshop they kept on warranting him becuase he called the cops fags in ooc

11. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Teddi I have one thing to say about this and that is you banned me for doing what that one guy Milata did so I think it's only fair that he gets banned for it as well

12. limilim

limilim Active Member

Well fag is a bad word you you should have been muted or kicked. So i think you got off easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.