Cp Leader Application (Destryoer!)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SsDoGsS, Jul 30, 2008.

1. SsDoGsS

SsDoGsS New Member

[DENIED]Cp Leader Application (Destryoer!)

In Game Name: Destroyer! (Soon to be changed to Jason Hall)

Experience In The Law And Order Of Cp/Ow: Well i have played alot of TnB so i have not been on [BB] very much but i have gained alot from TnB i have got my rp skills up my leader ship skill's up and i think i would make a good cp but hey thats just me i do not matter it's what the people think that matters i will give the Cp Leader my best shot, I dont go dm'ing around the place i but if some one pulls a gun i pull a gun and request for back up most of the time, i all ways follow the new life rule and i use warning's i tell people on lock downs to go home i use my stuck baton some times in lock downs but more of the time in non-lock downs but thats only with citizen's that dont obay i like to use voice commands well not even like i love em :D and use i do rp i love rp :D i rp'ed as mob boss with an Ow once great run great fun well thats me

Way Off The Topic: Dude's it would be so awsome'ness to have a hl2 where you can be combine XD but not deathmatch i mean like Combine as in stop gorden freeman and the rebels and you can go rebels where you stop the combine XD man that'ed be awsome

History: I was an idiot in the past on [BB] but i went to TnB to work on my skills and i think they have improved

Dave and Mike Cp on youtube :D rock's so hard :D

Thank you and i wish all the best off luck to gain Cp or Cp leader ship spots and one other thing if i cant get leader can i just get a normal spot as a Cp?

2. Danny 'Ace' H

Danny 'Ace' H New Member

Haven't seen you on the server, so I suggest more time before you try to run the entire CP.

3. SsDoGsS

SsDoGsS New Member

I live in australia and im on the sever all the time....

4. SsDoGsS

SsDoGsS New Member

Hey if this is about the other day how i said you were not in the overwatch dude i so didnt know i swear >< im really sorry about that and what have i abused?